• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you read it dat fast o_O
    like i said *takes in deep breathe again*
    i....saw.....somethng coming out of Dracula's dingy it almost got into Chichi but i called her before it happened just when i bout to tie her up again she went back over there & Dracula once again trys to hump her i mean he kinda tryta thrush into her o_O *faints*
    idk if this isnt nasta to you but i'll say it *takes deep breathe*
    i was outside at my neighbors yard playing w/ his dog name Chichi(like on dragonball z) she was suppose to be tied up but i untied her. so me & my brother run around the yard while she chase us playful. when i stopped running for a while Chichi walked over to the other dog (he has 4 in totally) his name is Dracula,his a pitbull. they start playing together & i thught it was kute but the dog starts barkin'(female) every time Chichi goes over to Dracula she starts barking. then i realised why she was barking. i saw Dracula was trying to have sex with Chichi!! Chichi is a puppy size dog but she'll get big & Dracula tried so hard to hump her *shakes head* then i saw something coming out of-
    no more i cant finish it XO
    i was transferring 6 pokemon with some items attached. XD then a deep sea scale for a tm. now i'm gonna trade some items for a ho-oh. after that i'm gonna rare candy some1's salamence to lvl 99 then trade it back to them for an event suicune =]
    *looks at schedule* srry no can do im going with my dad this weekend hehehe......but i'll be back by Sunday k
    sorry can't right now. =[ i'm getting ready to do a bunch of trades with some people.

maybe later on though? =P
    sure we can do it later then. i might actually take a break and grab some lunch. i'm starved. i'll be back in an hour or so. =)
    haha sorry no decent IV's yet. still working at it. Breloom's got a long way to go. so rayquaza it is. i'll meet ya online in a few min. thanx so much! you're a lifesaver! =D
    i'll just trade for one of the non shinies. how bout rayquaza lvl 70 jolly? it's the only legend i got. =]
    yep mostly playing pokemon and super mario rpg. i bought it with the wii points. it really brings me back =D

i've been looking everywhere for raikou. would you happen to have an extra one lying around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…