• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I edited my form to make my Pokemon Gengar can you change the OP or I can't change the pokemon?
    Just letting you know that to take part in the tourney, you gotta go to the tourney page and sign up :)
    ....lmao.

1) Thats you and USA's convo lol

2) I said that I was trolling you, not the other way around.

#lern2reed

Ok. Report me, i could really care less :) Obviously I can't have an intelligent conversation with you without you getting butthurt about it.
    Was just looking at the TIF thread bc bored and thought I'd just drop by and clarify that Omastar is RU, not NU.
    ----------
    Finally you ought to know by now that he is continuing the insults for pure trolling purposes hence the more you give him attention the more he's going to give it out.
    ----------
    It's true
    Ok I am going to choose to keep playing the nice guy so yes you did bait him as you yourself initiated the conversation with the following,

----------
    Yeah dude, as a member of the Inferno Fraction myself, you really disgusted and turned off all of us. And seeing as you have little power in your clan, idk what gives you the right to treat my friend that way.
    ----------
    As you can clearly see yourself unless he pm'd you personally you initiated the conversation with him. Secondly keep in mind to get your facts straight I am a respected member of Team Enchanted Garden so plz do not yell at me about a clan I am not in :]. I am merely trying to prevent everyone from getting infractions as I don't see why we should be bickering with each other so heatedly honestly a forum in the corner of the internet just learn to ignore the tiny things especially on sub forums about pokemon games. Thirdly I am not thinking it's cool to harass random members about the forum if you read his profile I asked him to stop harassing COC. I approached you because I do not wish for you to start another feud with Klaus as he really is a nice guy once you get to know him. Finally you ought to know by now that he is continuing the insults for pure trolling purposes hence the more you give him attention the more he's going to give it out.
    lmfao. he used arcanine. in rain. he's a terrible trainer. and no, that was the war with TBC IIRC.
    Regardless, I've seen replays of you guys battling Chapter of Charizard, for example did terrible against Bae in the war with TBC. Bae literally gave him 3-4 pokemon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…