• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HIIIIIII THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Wanna b pals? P.S. Just so you know, WHY THE HECK DID U CALL ME A MESPRIT? Great. I wanted to switch users... oh never mind lets b pals!
    Upsetting me? How? For being an idiot and refusing to accept crit and links to reference to actually help yourself out?

I'm not upset, I'm disappointed to a degree.
    AWESOME! I love it!!! Lemme know when you're ready to open a sprite shop. And good luck on those exams! ;)
    Well, first of, sorry for the late reply. Secondly, I have no art skills. I can draw, but my computer art/graphic design is nonexistant. If you just want me to run the shop and set up, then I can do that. Just let me know about your plans via PM.
    Ok. One thing. RPG rules =/= Art Rules.

Bunnying a character =/= art.

You might want to read the art rules.
    Sorry to say I've never read it, but I love the Jacky Faber series (starting with Bloody Jack) and Left Behind is very good too. In my sig I have a quote from the second book in the series. Bloody Jack is about a girl in the 1800's with no family; orphan on the streets. Her rash personality gets her into trouble and makes her getting out of trouble very intresting.
    Left Behind is about the Christian veiw of the end of the world. It's fiction, but follows what the Bible says well and makes a good story of people's faith.
    Well, I can help there. Click the Serebii.Net Forums button at the top. It leads to a list of subjects. Click the link to whatever tickles your fancy. Clubs, RPGs, Fizzy Bubbles, 3rd Generation Pokemon, like I said, whatever attracts you. It'll probablly lead to a list of Threads. These are a more focused disscusion of the topic. Like in Clubs, there's a Thread titled 'rules' which explains rules of the topic. At the top of the list, there's a start a Thread button. I'd make sure you find whatever topic fits what you want to post. Also, there might already be a Thread on what you want to post. In that case, click that Thread and make a Post. A bit confusing, but you'll get the hang of it no time!
    Hey! You would mind being friends with a stranger? Kidding! It probably seems lonely now, so I want to be the first to offer friendship! I saw your sign-up for the Mystery Dungeon, Primal Wars thing. So I could show you some of the ropes too. Hope we'll be friends!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…