• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EmiiLava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi~! I'm back~! :D Sorry for the extended leave..life got busy..
    Leave me a vm and I hope to talk to you all soon~! :D
    Hi Lava, do you still want that growlithe? I've opened my shop...and will be slowly working on requests
    Also, I should probably mention that my VGC team is now on Black 2, so if you ever wanted to VGC battle with me, you'll need to use my Black 2 FC now.
    That sounds great! I'll take the timid one please. Mine is adamant (and English, my cartridge origin) as for larvesta, I have a ton left, and 3 with 4 perfect IVs, but I'll check the other IVs to see if they are worthwhile. I'll have to check later today as I don't have my DS on me ATM
    Yeah, it's quite expensive though having an car while your 20 but meh, it's do-able. I have it now for a year. The brand is not to expensive, and it's an 13 yrd car so the insurance and all aren't on the max. I use the car only to drive my mom to the mall so we can buy stuff etc, her physical condition is kind of bad so I mostly have my car to help my mom out :)
    but ofcourse, driving to school and to my side job kicks aswell.

Yeah I agree, especially focusing on yourself is the most important one.
    Besides, on this age it's hard to find people who are actually willing to have an relationship. Most people just want to go out and have fun, meh you know the drill.
    I had girlfriends but I rather not wish for one now atm., my last relationship was really intense, in the sentence of love. But due distance and diffrence in lifestyle we got sort seperated.
    It has been an year actually, after her I was sort of dissapointed too in "Love" so now I am just focusing on my hobbies and myself + school.
    Hmm, sorry about this little life story though xD.

I think so too, your mom seems like a great person that is willing to take alot of effort :).
    She deserves a break, why don't you make her pizza xD
    Where are you from actually if I may ask?

Not to sure about the conversion's either, but for a week it's pretty much for an regular student :)
    and since I got my own car, I could use any money I can get for it, no time for girlfriends haha
    you actually have an boyfriend?

Ah, due your sitaution I suppose. Doesn't matter as long as you can go to the beach and play some pokemon no :p.
    Heya Glenda! It must be pretty akward to talk this since were also on the Xat :p
    but screw it, i'm fine actually. Been working today and earned 100 euro's this week xD.

How's your day?

When do you start school again?
    Hi I missed everyone too (absent for an year and all) I can't stay longer but will rejoin teg permanently in october... See you guys then and kindly tell me your old name... I don't remember you from this name
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…