• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In regards to your post

We're ending soon, so its not too bad you've been gone but hey..it's been good and im doing good plots and rp posts working well
    it's funny cos i made him SU him like 4 times before barely lettin him in and now i want to kill hiim just so he can go WTF I say important to the plot and it's valid
    heeey i like-nah i ****ing love moffat xD

but seriously the n00bs in the game are pissing me off for not letting me work the plot out right

and i was very tempted to kill sparky just to piss the guy off
    i'm not moffat

so no

i intend to have few plots then new version of the game

just like how it used to be
    well fair enough do it as you wsh im just saying it doesnt HAVE to be mirrors.

also ye this one is going to end with (hopefully) good ending. unlike some (stares at poketown)
    sorry about all this spam, omst of it i couldnt moderate and everyones decided it's about time to go uber in a church

especially heroicrein ,_,
    happy?? THERE'S PLOT

****ING PLOT

IT'S A PLOT THAT WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL GO SMOOTHLY OR I WILL DIE TRYING
    And here's your warnng

I didn't accept your Ann character before now and you started RP'ing. This is not correct. Please wait until I am able to accept you, but she is now officially a member so go along your merry way but please don't do this again
    Well. Another key is that they aren't just the stereotypical TAKE OVER THE WORLD villain without development
    I just want the exile. I feel she could come back later on but right now it would be best to have this happen. Even if it only lasts a bit in the thread.

Just need permission from Pokelegend to send the mayor into...somethin bad
    And it'll be done

(Just whatever you do, don't post anythin bout how she won the votes, I think she'd probably rig it but don't say that or someone will ruin it)
    Ok so because now we have people to post in Poketown we can get it started.

So...I have question.

Would you be ok with Mosque having to leave Poketown once she's through as temp mayor?

Not permanently (maybe) but like an exile. You can still play if she does but you can't be Mosque if so until the foreseeable future.
    ----------
    NO, NO, DIGI is not a character, vote him off, DIGI is a waste of space, DIGI couldn't do anything correct if it's life depended on it, vote DIGI out I'm not gonna have a repeat of last season when that waste of space reached the end.
    ----------
    Ok; I'm sorry.

I'm going to say this once, and say it good, so pay attention Armando.

CALM THE **** DOWN!. Grey Walrus was a new ref, so we couldn't expect him to make every character great. The Meddler KNOWS what he's doing though; He won't just be a waste of space this time around.

And really, how would you like it if someone repeatedly hated on your character, calling it a waste of space. >_>;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…