• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The starters are never balanced. Only Blaziken is so heavily featured as a mega and the others aren't.

Plus, Legendaries are 'equals' as well, didn't stop Umbreon and Xerneas pulling one over their counterparts and getting a spanking new type.

Are they? I've never seen them as magical in other jap stuff...
    Yeah, but the game is made in Japan, where foxes are much more magical. I think. Lol.

Where do you get that impression from? Just asking :p

But considering at the rate there pushing fairy...
    Yes, but it wont pull them in if we don't get the starter evos :p

Remember, this is GF, where they do whatever the hell they think fits, ignoring fairness, or fairyness XD and stuff.

But the fact we got Fennekin, which is based off of a magical animal, and a magical type was introduced in the same gen just seems way too weird to be coincidental. And the fact Fennekin is Fire-Type, which GF tends to be most biased too....

I also think they might do it to win back some fans from Torchic.
    Well, we see a white really fluffy dog-shaped thing in the anime preview, which I'm guessing is Swirlix's evo.

What would you think of Fennekin being Fire/Fairy?

I just realized it's a month today that I stopped hating Froakie and started thinking it was cute.

Still not as cute as Fenny and Ches, but still adorable.
    Nyoooo!!!!!!!!!

I want my wolfie <3

If Mafokushii isn't Fairy-Type, Fennekin evo or not....

I will just use my Cotton Candog to block it out.
    What? I thought Hariboogu was the rumoured one?

Yes, but we got Bunnelby right as a digger. :p

However, Mafokushii is obviously a fox, :p

Wait? A fox, a wolf and a cotton candog?

This is my favourite gen EVER!!!
    What do you believe more? Pokebeach rumours or Leaked names?

Just curious...

Well, considering that an Ice Wolf seems to be one of the Pokémon listed in the leaked names...

Yeah, Ice-Type never gets enough attention.
    Ah. Well, good luck on a rematch!

Nah, Ninjas are all about stealth and tricks, and are often seen as evil/assassins, which really make me think Dark.

Gekkogashira sounds like a bawss :p

But seriously, I really want Fire/Fairy Fennekin evo.

Perhaps Fennekin's the reason we're not getting starter evos pre-game, so most people are unbiased?
    Not teasing, I really want it to be! Water/Fighting is such an overrated typing, and pretty boring but Water/Dark seems really fun!

Ninja Froak!
    Hmm, I wonder if we'll see starter evos? GF has never been a straight forward company XD

Because of Gekkogashira, I'm expecting a Water/Dark Froakie evo.

I'd love it to end up as a thief! Using a bubble bag is sooooo stylish! :p
    tis a weird rule indeed, but i put it in so that one will make it onto the team based on skill, not luck. just dont think about it, and try to win the next battle. And it doesn't even need to be that amount, just demonstrate your skills, and you'll make it onto the team
    hey, sorry about having to leave and end the watch early. I really had to go somewhere. We can restart the last match at a later time. you currently have a score of 4, to make the war team, you have to win the last one at least 3-0
    I am here to annoy you.

Nah, more like ask you what makes you like Froakie. I'm trying to see how others appreciate the starters :p

So I can appreciate them more.
    Cool, so when you wanna battle? I'm free until around lunch time (cuz them I have to take a practice SAT).
    And do you want to battle on PS, or wifi?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…