• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I just tell myself that at least I have a Pokémon TCG buddy and stuff like that, lol! XD

Yeah... but no problem! I totally understand... most people I talk to on here think I have been playing the games for years, lol.... XD

Wow... that's really cool! :D

Yeah, that was the one! :D That's cool that you entered as well! I am just afraid that I will get last place since at the time I wasn't as good at writing as I am now, if you know what I mean lol... not to brag or anything of course. ^^;

Wow, that's IS amazing! Sweet! :D I just love writing so much... :3
    I whole-heartedly agree... they definitely can be really annoying sometimes. :/

Yup. Just watched episode 91... stinks your computer doesn't work to watch them though. :(

Yeah... haha! I am new to Pokémon, so I am just getting started with the franchise lol... just became a fan in May or so, and look where I am now! XD

No... I wrote a one shot for a contest in the fanfic section, but that's it... just the fic I am working on at the moment. And hey, that is my dream as well! :eek: Awesome!
    Yeah... usually I am best friends with my parents, but when I get in trouble... yeah... lol.

*says in small voice* Yes, I do indeed homeschool... always have... >.<

Oh yeah, I understand how that goes with my little sister lol... anything I do/get, she has to get/do too... if you know what I mean. >.<

Not much... just getting ready to watch some Pokémon episodes with my sis. :3
    Thanks! :D

Man, that stinks... I HATE being grounded... and in this case the reason I got grounded was just me being stupid at the time. :/

Anyways, thank you! I am glad too... there is still a little tension between me and my parents, but nothing like yesterday when I got in huge trouble, lol...

Yes, I have! He is awesome to talk to! :D

No, I am just grounded for this weekend only... I am thankful that that is it though... >.< Awww, that stinks... I haven't started school yet since I homeschool, and am lucky because I get to start on September 9th...

Haha, yeah, that's cool.... :D
    Well, my parents said that I had become grounded from video games, but I thought that meant computer as well... thank gosh that wasn't the case and I am only grounded from video games lol, although that still isn't fun... :/

Yeah! I am glad that you can too! I am pretty good... today is going MUCH better than yesterday, which was completely awful... lol. X3
    Hey :) I was wondering if you could take a look at my latest chapter of Pokemon reMastered? Only if you feel up to it, but I appreciated your comments on the others ^_^
    i edited it to no script more narration tell me how it is, and thanks for the help!
    Thank you for your words about my blog.
    On the contrary, it DISGUSTS me how people can be so expectant when their blogs are badly structured. It literally offends me. I am hoping that people will follow my work, yes, that would be very nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…