• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They get annoying so fast. And like you, my W/L ratio would be much different if they counted the RQ's as wins because as of now, I have more losses than wins when I know the number is different. :/

YES! I'm so happy they are counting them as losses for the RQer instead of us. Seriously, some people cannot take a loss.
    Just made someone RQ with my mono normal team. He had Conkeldurr, Salemence, and Hydreigon all ready to take me on too. :p
    And if those rumors are correct, fairy as well. :p

Speaking of Shiftry, he's doing fine on my sun team. Though, I wish it had sucker punch instead of dark pulse. But you can't trade back to Gen 4. :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…