• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awww no Awesome Christina don't be sad. Your a awesome battler like I said. Losing 3 in a row don't mean ****. Your a Awesome battler for real. If you feel somethings wrong with your team why not change it around a bit? Cause theres no perfect team. So why not try to change it? I could try to help breed pokemon for you if you need certain ones or I could ask a friend of mine. So if you need help let me know. Hit me back iight Chris.
    im sad now.......I came to the clan thinking i sucked at battling then i win 4 in a row.... now iv lost 3 in a row making me 4-3 since those 4 iv done nothing but lose
    Oh no it doesn't offend me lol. Why would someone calling me sexy offend me?lol I just wanted to know why you always call me sexy. God this sucks I wish I could be talking to you guys now since I cant I'm stuck here helping my cousin write poetry since he cant write poetry for **** lol. I wanna battle or talk or something and its not the same on Serebii since it takes long sending messages back and forth. Its not like talking on the phone or iming or something. Oh well there just gonna have to fix the comp soon then. Hit me back Chris.
    lol Why you keep calling me sexy?lol Oh well at least someone thinks I look good. But that sucks that you lost I wanted to be the first to beat you. Oh well. I think the comp is gonna be messed up for awhile so I think it'll be awhile before I can talk to you and the other guys you know through instant messaging. For now we could only talk through here since its the only thing I could think of. Oh yeah I haven't told you but my name is similar to Red its Rob. Hit me back Chris.
    Hey Christina its me Red. Hey I would love to come online and talk to you and the other members online but the computer is ****ed up and doesnt want to work I'm posting this of my DSi and I'm sad and ****** that I cant talk to you guys. Well hit me back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…