• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm cookies. Yea but it would take a while for people to realize the Grimms are magic/monsters. Cathy acts perfectly normal for well, a guy lol, and wears her "costume" all the time. It's the others that are not so much.
    Hey, I can see Cathy liking to hang out with Daisy playing fighting games, as long as it's not first person shooters. Though I imagine Daisy would have a hard time getting out of her house to even meet the Grimms. Her outfit and religion devout-ness would disturb Cathy though, a bit.
    I apologize for having been away; I permitted it and messaged the mod who stopped it, so if you'd like to, you may begin your Gijinka based RP.
    Hello, since you are interested in the RPG Project Gijinka and PokeLegend has abandoned it, I will be re-doing it under my ownership, would you still be interested? I'm a very active member so their won't be the same issues as there is currently. Let me know!

Thanks, Zero
    I know its quite ridiculous how Gallade can only be male while Gardevoir can be either sex. If they don't create Kirlio at least GF should fix that only female Kirlia should be Gardevoir..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…