• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seriously, I don't think they would put a "good" book with the one I just finished. Man, that book was boring!
    Yeah, I know. But honestly, I could care less. I'm still being forced to read it against my will within a very short time frame. I'll continue to be pessimistic, but I'll give it a chance. Not like I have a much of a choice anyway.
    Yeah, I'm comin' for you! ;) Give me 5 minutes or so to change my team up and I'll be back in the WFC.
    Well those were fun matches with Sid, sad they didn't play till the end, I'd have liked to have kept the replays :c
    Both times Azu and I played, one (or both) of our connections fritzed out at the end of the match. That never happens when I battle on Wi-Fi, but it happened in the WFC. Poopy. :p
    Even if I like the first installation, I doubt that I would have the dedication to continue...
    Oh right. Well that was my reasoning for his behavior, but I wasn't sure if someone wasn't going to call me out on it, so I guess I got paranoid. Of course now I have to make sure I get his real self down pat, but that'll probably take practice.

In that case you should let me know when you publish something! I'd be happy to read whatever you have in return.
    Yeah. Like I said though, I think that there's something in my brain that wants me to be miserable.
    Anyway, the last time Summer Reading gave me a series I enjoyed, the last book was one of the most horrendous pieces of **** I've read to date! So it's not just my burning hatred for literature that's coming into play here. I don't want to be betrayed like last time.
    I might try to enjoy it. I just don't find having a staring contest with text on paper any fun, or immersive in any way. I'm sure there's a good chance that I won't enjoy it, possibly because something inside my head wants to be miserable. I don't know...
    Well, I'm in no mood to determine my mood myself. I didn't sleep last night and I have to read the Maze Runner now in a very short period of time. Woo-****ing-hoo... *sigh*
    The thing is, even getting trapped in an unfamiliar body with dangerous monsters to survive, he shouldn't have been all whimpering and sniveling. He should have been all snarky when James started snarking to him, and it would have been glorious. Too late now I guess. But thanks for the support! You don't know how much that really helps.
    Mine is 5415-2839-9742.

I'll battle Azurus first, then switch my team up and let you know when I'm ready.
    I have a few legends on my current team, but nothing ubers. I can switch my team if you'd like. No sweat. What's your FC?
    Hm, alright,, though a message about that earlier would have been nice.

Anyway, you free soon?
    Let me know when you're ready and what kind of ground rules you might want. I would be down to battle. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…