• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya! Of course I remember you, I never forget a fan, especially one as loyal as you have been. I'd had a lot of real-world conflicts with my fan-fics, most notably work on my first non-fan-fiction novel. But now I've completed that, so I actually have more time open for fan-fics. In other words, I hope to progress on DoD sometime very soon!
    Yeah, I ten to exaggerate a lot to get my point across.
    I guess. I don't know, I just spoke what was on my mind. It was ment to sound angry as opposed to whiny though.

I would write, but I need to read like 15 chapters of The Maze Runner. And I'd personally rather spend time playing Morrowind instead, so I'm sure you know what I'll be doing, right?
    Hey, I've never once set a book on fire! XD
    Anyways, I'm sorry, I just need to get these things out and explain! I mean, Bru said that I must dislike fun!

Anyway, how's the writing coming?
    Not bad, just responding to some comments on the WoJ forum. Even ended up giving a way to troll me. Don't feel like editing it out. I want to see if people will actually do it just because I don't like The Maze Runner. I'm sure you know what it is...
    I kind of wish more people used that concept in PMD fics. Lots of the time their shock is limited to "Whoa, I'm a Pokémon!" and then they gallivant merrily off into adventure without a second thought. If authors could develop their character's relationship with the world more, it'd make for a more interesting story and more invested readers when he starts acting like himself again.

I'll have to take a look at that then! Maybe, if I'm up to it, I'll do an extensive review.
    Look, I'm sorry, I didn't intent to **** you off. It's just that I do not like this book. Maybe I expected too much of it after hearing about all the praise it gets. I don;t know. Maybe I like being a ****ed off *******. I don't even know...
    Sorry, I'm not meaning to upset you, it's just that I'm finding overrated unamusing as of now. But now that I think about it, it resembles the Gone series (another book series I couldn't care less about) in a couple of really obvious ways. Why are there no adults? Why does everybody have to be teen in everything school makes us read? As for the plot elements, need I explain how I can just tell that there will be some sort of romance between Thomas and the girl, or how I didn't find any explanation as to why he wanted to be a runner? That last one might be my fault though.

But like I said, I think there's something in my brain that makes me want to be unhappy. I don't know.

Sorry, I just... I don't mean any offense, I'm just not in the best of moods for some reason, I only have a couple of days to finish this, I didn't get any sleep last night, and school starts for me soon.

By the way, why does every book have to be a New York Times Bestseller? I swear, that mark means nothing. They hand them out like there's no tomorrow!
    I guess... I thought you might have been talking about how my friend isn't required to read as much for some reason. I'm stupid.
    It was tolerable at first, but now I just want to cut my wrist open ever time I see the word "klunk," "shank," or "shuck."

Yeah...
    I don't see how that's my fault, but okay...
    Oh, and one last thing! The slang terms! The slang is so annoying!

Sorry, I will, okay. I'll stop *****ing. Even though that's like the only thing I''m good at.
    I was at first, but then it just got boring. Give a sarcastic "woohoo" for me now would you? I had a feeling that I wouldn't be into it. But it's not like I have a choice, and we only could select 4 books. Hell, my friend (DarkScarecrow) goes to a much better school and the book (only one of them) he has to read is aroud half the length on just one of the book I have shoved in my face.

I'm seriously considering going to the next local book burning.
    Hey, can you tell me about what chapter The Maze Runner gets interesting at? I'm at chapter nine, and I don't see how it could be called a form of "entertainment."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…