• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wasn't trying to be "passive-aggressive" towards you with that particular post you derepped. I was only speaking in general with nobody specific in mind. Also I wasn't really talking about things like Characters and Stories (which matters the most to me) so much as physically impossible stuff the games are known for as well.

So yeah, I wasn't trying to irk you there. But you did to me. Seriously, I ought to report you to a mod.
    Well, isn't that a coincidence? You're on my ignore list too. What're the odds?

But in any case, that jab via the Rep. system was pretty damn underhanded. I might not get along with you but to be perfectly honest, I expected better from you. Even if I don't agree with you, I still respected your view points. That... was just a low-blow. Not cool, man. Not cool...
    I just want to make it clear that while I highly disagree with some of your views and a lot of your attitude greatly, I don't hate you.

Oh, and you haven't really answered my question: what do you like about PokeSpe? What makes you keep up with it despite your foibles with it?
    I read the manga back in 2008 but I first watched the anime about a year ago. You?
    I guess my favorite would have to be Lettuce.
    Do you like PokeSpe? Like even remotely? I'm not trying to start something big since I'd like to keep this simple as possible but I'd like to know. I mean, you come to the Manga section and to threads and a lot of posts show disdain to Special and fans of it (even though they're just expressing their thoughts). It's just that in your shoes, I would have done the sensible thing and left well enough alone but you don't. And this intrigues me.

Why is that? And don't get the wrong idea, you don't have to like Special and the concept of "differing opinions" isn't lost on me.
    but bold red is how I always type...I'm not confortible with other colors unless I'm Role Playing witn someone...expect maybe white but...you have to understand, bold red is my go to color and I forget not everyone uses the psychic type background but still...it's hard for me change, sorry but it is...I'm mildly autisic so I tend to do that in paterns (it took me a while to get used to FB and Twitter, lol...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…