• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks I think I left because of the CG breakup and I got Black Ops 2, whatever Im done with that so more computer time :) im now in france on the ipad so i cant go to any xat or po but as soon as im back ll be making teams and try to ladder on po. My health is like any person except i got a pain in my left foot >_> anyways i saw you made your own clan with kylo and wobe so I might join. :D
    Im doing pretty well, you still got the same girlfriend? Btw i think i should step by more often i maybe get back into competive pokemon but im not quite sure yet, what do you say, is it possible to get good since all new things are coming to pokemon like the megaevolutions? Anyways have a nice day, week, month for howlong i wont see you (hopefully i can bring myself back)
    (10:47:06) [MVP]Brusu: (10:46:58) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 44/92523 [1505 points / 107 battles]!

accept your destiny as a 1500 player and take this alt!
    An average rating in any tier would be about 1800 ACRE with a Glicko2 of about 1900+ with a deviation ( Number after +- ) of under 50. There obviously needs to be no provisional. ( The OU Current / Suspect Test ladder is inflated atm, so it may be a bit higher than what I said, but all others are accurate )
    Id like to mash my bby usa at lc :]

Im on my phone right now :[ otherwise id definitely be on xat, but POs not my thing :] i much prefer PS
    Maybe I could do the WiFi, but only as a complete last resort, because i'm doing a LOT over the summer
    I'm very good at Ubers and could do it for the war. I was one of 3 people (Me, EK and Rachi) to beat Tormented (Ubers Master) in SBF. I think that I may be able to do OU over Wifi for war, so long as the opp doesn't mind hacked/pokegts'd pokemon
    Hey Boss, I'm up for the war. I can battle in just about every tier ( Mainly OU ). If I have to battle in another tier, I'd be happy to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…