• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I didn't want to bother with deleting and reposting to bump the thread so here you go, I collected some more moves along with some of Fairy-type's interactions with other types from the demos. Check out for the stuff after Edit 2 for things that aren't on the site yet.
    Just wanted to let you know the event dialga has the OT: SUM2013 ID No.08193 random natureSouvenir ribbon and pressure ability
    Nevermind just saw the database was updated
    Thanks to one of the most recent images(here), I was able to translate the bars that appear in Pokemon-Amie. According to the image, Pokemon have meters for Friendship, Hunger, and Play. It looks like in order to satisfy all of these, you must play the Pokemon-Amie feature. How the hunger is satisfied is beyond me, though.
    Hello! Will the shiny pokemon rumble U figures be released in the UK? Couldn't find anything on the website ^^;
    So why do Hoenn and Battle Frontier have different colours? They are both from the same saga (Advanced Generation). I just point that because it would be more cool. Decolora is a region and it is good to remember that to people.
    In the list of episodes, each region has its own colour, but Decolora has the same colour as Unova. You should change that, because they are 2 separate regions.
    I'm asking because one member constantly keeps saying that the official site makes no mention of anime whatsoever, but only speaks of XY, TCG and Tretta.

Could it be possible that there was a mistranslation?
    ----------
    A new special showcase has been revealed. For the first time ever, Japan will receive a trade show dedicated to Pokémon called the Pokémon Game Show. Running from August 17th to August 18th in Tokyo's Big Sight venue, this event will provide the latest in news for Tretta, Anime and Cards as well as give visitors an opportunity to play Pokémon X & Pokémon Y before others. The full details of this trade show will be revealed in July
    ----------
    It says this on Serebii. Will there really be anime news? :/
    There's an anime-related blurb in one of the CoroCoro pages (the one featuring Mewtwo). What does it say?
    Can something be done about this...? ;^;
    *crying*

----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    you see i get too pissed off at star.....and she says i'm mad.....
    but the point is she is a total b***h

she called trioxide words without knowing her mental illness......
    she always fights with mew...
    just now i happened to stalk her convo with mindergion or someone......and she called thegiftedflareon a *****.....just because she ahd crush on three different ppl////at differemt time :0

wtf?!
    ----------
    ... wow... just wow

There is a reason she is on Mew's Bio....
    there is a reason, and thats that she was bing a ***** to Pinkie pie unreasonably, and she did know...
    i don't care, she TGF crushed on me, then went to Pokerock, THEN came BACK and pleaded to me that she loved me knowing i just got out of a break up!!!!1!11!!1! and now is crushing on Minedreigon

Maybe learn her side of the story...
    ----------
    well what is her side of the story>?
    and mew has a soft corner for her thast all!
    ----------
    *sigh* fine... be that way... but don't think for a second i am ot going to let Mew and Star know what you think!
    ----------
    they already know it.....they know it long back....

i mean you could be right and i could be wrong......i'm not saying you are wrong.....
    but this is just a personal opinion thats all!
    ----------
    Do I report him, or will it be sorted out now...? ;^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…