• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might have deleted your last message and not replied to it. Oops. Send again if you want. In other news, I think you're cute.
    Indeed it was. I wasn't expecting it.

Thanks! I'll get it done soon, though. And, I wish her good luck!
    I'll get to reviewing Chapter 25 soon, man. School's started up for me again, but I'll get it done. I loved this chapter, too. Very touching stuff from Garret's POV.
    Well hopefully you get out there. I've never been across the Atlantic (or Pacific!) myself. Have you?

I dunno. I've been there almost a year. The reason I work the ten hours is so I have Wednesdays off. :)
    Yeah we want to go to Florence. The art, the culture, it's always been something we've been crazy about. We're hopefully thinking next summer

I gotcha buddy. Still paying your dues at work?
    Do you have plans for a honeymoon yet? At least an idea of what you want to do. School and work will always be there, but honeymoon is a one-time thing. Don't delay that!

No need to worry about that. I'm so behind on my READING even. I just have so little time. Working 10 hour days, TRYING to use Wednesday for writing and relaxing. And my weekends just always seem booked. So don't worry. If you get to it, you get to it.
    She's well. We were on vacation two weeks ago for her birthday, and she had a good time. We went to a seafood buffet, and she ate a ton of crab legs. That was all she wanted.

I think my cousin might intend on hanging out today. But if not, I'll be writing the rest of the day. :) HOPEFULLY.
    Writing is going... terribly. Just kind of in a funk. I was trying to work on a collection project, but I'm not digging what's come out in the first chapter. It just feels so flat and lifeless. BB is on a hiatus while I get thuis worked out. I am in a spot where I really WANT to write, but everything seems muted. The ideas are there, but the actual craft isn't. I have regressed! :) But I just need to figure out what I need to get out. Do I want to blog? Or short story? Or work on a long project? I just can't pinpoint it.

What's up with your knuckles? Why can't you pop them? Just really painful? How's the wife?
    Not too bad! Everything's been gravy out my way. Starting a new position at my job this week (my job LOVES lateral moves), so it's a little frustrating not know what I'm doing again, but I'll get there.

How are your hands doing? How's the writing going?
    You're welcome, man. It's quite true, I really want my story to someday have the degree of characterization yours has. It is something for me to strive for.
    Thanks for the review! I'll be replying to it (and the others) as soon as I get home!

Also, the language I used for the Froslass was Latin, courtesy of Google Translate. :p
    Well, you have a valid excuse to be absent from here. You'll get through it, I'll be here backing you. I hope it does. It's a good way to distract yourself, I've found.
    And that's the thing I was afraid of sounding like a huge jerk about... I'm so sorry man, I had no idea. My deepest condolences, man.

Take all the time you need, my friend.
    Sorry if this seems rude, but I'd like to know how your review is going for my latest chapter. Again, I hope I don't seem too rude.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…