• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No... You'd just need to use a move to get to the water (as in move towards the water, etc., etc.)
    Basically, after you finish a battle you gain Trainer Points (TP). If you win you also gain KO "points" as well. It is up to you to make sure you know how much of both you have. Once you hit a certain amount of TP and KOs, you reach the next trainer level, (like for example 10TP and 30KOs to reach level 2, iirc). Once you levelled up, just pop on over to Sigless Squad Submissions, say you've gained a level, and level up all your pokemon by one.

For a better explaination of the points, pop on to the PASBL website (www.pasbl.upnetwork.net) and click on the "Levels and Points" option in the sidebar. Hope this helps!
    Yeah, I gave HRein a heads up so he put that battle on hold. Just... make sure you don't do this again. If you know that you have three battles open (between the ref queue and active battle posting), don't ask for or agree to any more. I mean, Look at me. I have a list of people who all want to battle me, but they have to wait until one of my battles finish even though one wasn't even picked up for 6 weeks.
    Final things: If Lost has agreed to ref your battle with DD as per your request, give him a bit of courtesy and let him post the battle up in his own time.
    my three that i want to keep
    1. Apollo (Here)
    2. dek (UPN)
    3. DD (Here)

when a free spot opens up

HRain (Here)
    Honestly I don't know who is the most active. HOWEVER it doesn't matter as your ref post with DD was posted first, meaning it's one of your 3 battle allowance. So I'd think officially you have to keep that one.

HOWEVER #2, HRein is new whereas DD has some experience. HOWEVER #3 6 vs 6 matches are v. v. very long, so it'll stick in your 3 battle allowance for a while, so... If you'd prefer to battle Rein i'd ask DD if he doesn't mind before you up and cancel your match with him, and vice versa.

And matches in the ref queue are never cancelled/postponed, unless both battlers agree. They might just take a while to be picked up. Take my match with firewater, that took 6 weeks to be made!
    Urm, Zek, you know when I said no-one would mind you having 4 battles?
    Well apparently they will.
    so... if your battle with DD is reffed by Sir. Lost, you'll have to cancel your match with HeroicRein. I doubt you want a match cancelled. Sorry. :(

edit: also, if you are going to bump matches in the queue, don't do it if the match was posted the day before and is on the same page! Wait a week or two before doing that.
    Is it over at UPN? I could take it (I wanted to try to be at a three match limit but...) Also, how many matches are you currently in?

Thanks.
    I believe it was 12 when I was still maintaining the league. I don't remember seeing anything otherwise that would make that number any smaller.
    Hey bud, just felt like I should pop in and inform you that Generation 6 Pokemon aren't allowed in the PASBL until after the games come out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…