• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah... it doesn't. (weird... :/) But that would seriously stink... not to be able to read stories like that of any kind?! >.<

Hmm... well that's just not fair! :O

No, not at all... don't worry about it! ;)

Yeah, it does! A book full of just poems? Sounds interesting... ;3
    t's cool! :)

I can read certain books with wizards and such, but I just can't read Harry Potter... doesn't make much sense to me really. :/ But I can read most fantasy books at least, because if I couldn't I don't know what I would do as I love them! XD

Never seen the movie, but I do know that it is a "darker" movie... but people say it scares their kids? Seriously? -_-

Yeah, lol... :p

Yeah, I totally understand, hehe... ;)

Wow, sounds pretty neat! :D
    Wow, that sounds really cool! I will have to check those books out. :)

Well, that's cool as well, although my parents wouldn't ever let me read Harry Potter since they think they are *bad* because of all the witches, sorcery and stuff (kinda like how they used to think Pokémon is evil... a ridiculous notion if you ask me!) Which stinks, since I don't think I will be able to change their minds anytime soon... but oh well! :/

Ah ok, sounds cool! :)

Hmm... maybe I had the totally wrong idea about this... probably was thinking of something else lol! XD

Yeah, I should probably read it sometime lol... :)

Yeah... I just added Warriors to my own list since I always think that GoG and Warriors kinda are similar and go together lol... and I told you that I liked them so I thought I might as well mention them lol! Does that make sense...? XP

Yeah... you can mention them if you want though! XD
    Thanks for understanding. :)

Yeah... I love them at the moment! :3

Me too! XD And yes, Darkwing and Silverwing sound cool... I think I have heard of them actually. Aren't they based on bats or something? Cause if so that is awesome, as I love bats! :D

I have heard/read:

Harry Potter (of course I have heard of this, but never read them) XP

Coraline (heard of the movie... but didn't know it had a book! :eek:)

The Sisters Grim (I think I have heard of it, but I am not sure... hmmm... I thought it had a tv series or movie... not sure though)

A Series of Unfortunate Events (wanna maybe read this series someday since my BFF has and said that they were really good)

Percy Jackson (never read the books, but I have seen the first movie)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole and Warriors (of course! XP)

And the rest I have no clue about lol! XP
    Sorry for the late reply, but awesome! That SSS Warriors team looks amazing! I am totally gonna be looking at their videos... ;)

And awesome list! You definitely like to read, haha! (which is a great thing!) XD I have heard of some of those books, but not of others... but awesome list nonetheless! I am totally gonna be checking some of those books out! ;)
    Haha, yes, IKR?! XP

Haha, yeah, I totally understand... XD

No, in fact I haven't... what is the SSS warriors team? That sounds amazing! :eek:

Yeah... many people haven't it seems, but it is a very good series from what I have read so far (imo) ;)

Yeah, they are awesome! :D

Yes, exactly! :D I have only read up too book four (working on reading them right now... my list of books to read is so darn long, lol!) XP And they are awesome! Although I do say that I like Warriors a bit better so far... ;3

Yeah, sure! I would love to see it! :D
    Yeah... but your welcome! And don't worry about down talking... you totally aren't! ;)

Yeah... it was fun, until the last half (as I said...) than all I wanted to do was GET OUT OF THAT DARN CAR... yeah. LOL! XD

Oops, sorry! Didn't see that (my VM system have been a bit messed up lately... weird. :/) But man, I hope you like lists, since there are a TON of books I love! XD

Warriors - This series is AMAZING... no joke. It has cats that are warriors. How can you not love that?! :D

Dragons in Our Midst - I just started reading this series yesterday for the first time, and it is amazing! It is a Christian fantasy series, but a wonderfully well written one at that! :3

Guardians of Ga'Hoole - A series I love... it has owls that are guardians. What's not to love? (and the movie, while totally different than the books, is awesome as well with stunning animations, and I just love it!) :D

Ginji's Rescue Team - Man, I just love this Pokémon manga... It desperately needs a sequel though! X3

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! - I love this Pokémon manga series. Probably my favorite Pokémon manga series of all. :3

Pokémon Adventures - I also love this series, which is awesome! Just is... :3

I also love all of the Pokémon guide books if you want to include those (especially Pokémon: The Essential Guide, which I can't tell you how much it helped me learn my Pokémon, as I am a new Pokefan if I haven't already told you!) X3

And a bunch more books I probably can't remember right now... I told you I have a lot of favorite books! x3
    Yes! :D

I totally agree with every word you just said. :3

Oh sweet! I had a car trip (which took fifteen hours or so) since we visited my grandparents in Arkansas... man, that car trip was so fun! (do you hear the sarcastic-ness in my voice? X3) LOL, but in all honesty, I actually enjoyed it and was excited for it... until the last half of the ride, where all I wanted to do was get out of that darn car lol! XD
    Yup. :)

Haha, don't worry, I can make bad jokes as well... when I think of them. XD

Yeah... but my parents just wouldn't see it lol. :/

Yeah... my mom isn't scared of them, she just thinks they are too messy/dirty/etc. Although at one point I kept mice, but I eventually got hermit crabs instead. :) I really wanted a rat at the time, but there was no way no how my mom was gonna let that happen, lol... >.<
    Well that's good, lol... XD

Your welcome... :3

Yes, THINK HAPPY! XD

Wow, that's cool! I like bugs and prehistoric creatures as well, although they aren't my favorite animals. ;) Aww, that's cool! I like birds, although my parents wouldn't ever let me get one (they say they are too messy and loud. :/) I want a conure! Although I want a rat, reptile, or dachsund the most... although that's not gonna happen anytime soon. :/
    Yeah, lol. :p

I'm ok thankfully, and thanks... it was just me into so much trouble lol... :/

Awww, that stinks... I hope you will be ok *crosses fingers* :3

Yes, let's think of happy things! :D

Oh man yes, I LOVE animals... we have a mini zoo right now lol. Five hermit crabs, a betta, a bunch of fish, a husky, and our newest addition, a kitten! X3 Hehe... ;) What about you? :)
    Well, of course. I'm not saying it wasn't dangerous, but in retrospect, it makes for a pretty interesting story, doesn't it?

Exactly! And, it was likely for the best. xD
    Yeah, lol... although I have done them in life threatening situations, just like yesterday lol... ^^;

Yeah. :( Thanks... but I haven't been grounded for a long time as well, but I did yesterday... definitely not fun. :(

Well that's cool! I am kinda in the middle... I guess you could say lol. Like I can get along with adults, but I usually tend to make friends with people younger than me lol... (as I am fourteen). ;)
    A mine-zone while chasing a goat? Sounds like quite the adventure. :D Well, maybe it's not brave, but it is interesting nonetheless.
    Man, don't worry since I have done LOTS of stupid things before as well... like yesterday, which was the reason I got grounded from video games this weekend (don't even want to go into that one lol...) ^^;

Your welcome. :)

Yes, it is! :D

Haha, yeah, I do the same thing! I am really lucky that she is a good listener, lol... because she kinda has to be with me lol. XD
    Alright, hopefully I'll see you there. It's not a hangout, just the chat on the document.

Yep. I usually do. And, bravery comes in all sorts of forms, so you may fit the bill.

Likewise, hopefully I'll see you there.
    Haha, thanks... ;3

Yes, we are, which is good, as the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same lol... XD

Alright, sweet! :D

Yes, I whole-heartedly agree with everything you said! :)

Haha, yeah, same here! Although I do most of it on the internet lol... XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…