• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh that's cool. Do you get to recruit dragon riders also? Like with Sumia and her pegasus? How do you gain the money in the game though? And when I go the the shop and click "forge", it shows "mt". What is that suppose to be?

My favorite character so far has got to be Lon'qu. I think he's my strongest too...I read his bio and it says that he's the "deftest potato peeler"...I find it funny that they call the strongest of West-Khan's fighter a potato peeler.

Oh probably. I'm using Safari.
    I got the game, and it took me a little bit to get used to it, but it is fun. It's a bit challenging for me, because I'm not very good with strategies. But I am now excited to see the dragons. And the characters can get married and have families?! That's interesting. I haven't gotten too far into the story yet, but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm more used to less cutscenes, and more of me playing and leading the story. (if that makes sense...)

Oh, that probably gave you a fright. At least you got a second chance. Congratulations on your A's!

Are your message's appearing weird? Mine shows your first paragraph under your name, then the next paragraphs are above it. Is it being weird to you also?
    I was thinking about getting that game. I'm not really sure what it's about, but it looked fun.

Nice! Good luck on your upcoming one!
    Oh cool. How are your classes? I've been working this summer, but once I get back to school, I'll have to find another job. Sucks, but oh well. I want to work as a bartender or a cocktail waitress. They make really good tips, and my coworkers are helping me with training. ^^

Hahaha, they are so dramatic.

Sorry for this really late reply. I've been working mainly so far, and I've been spending time with my baby brother (who just turned 11). I also got Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 3DS. I beat it after a couple days of getting it. Love the game! The graphic design is so much better than in Nintendo64, and they also added something from Skyward Sword.
    I think the voice actors make it easier by making the voices go with the emotion of the current situation the character is in, so you can also understand the body language as they speak...???????

Hahaha.

You know a lot about storms.

10-15 minutes? That's not a lot of time. (great pun! xD)

It's difficult. I'm really tempted to not work this summer...-_-
    Hahaha, I still have a long ways to go to understand everything they say in Japanese.

What is your favorite color? Squawk. Do you have a license? Squawk. How are you today? Squawk. Sounds legit. xD

1%? That's not a whole lot. The only places I heard of getting tons of tornados are Oklahoma and Texas, but if there is a small percentage of the destructive ones, I guess there isn't too much to worry for later on.

Wow, they're still that powerful? Dang. Out of all storms, would you say that tornados are the worst? Or really bad thunderstorms, hail, or any other types?

Been going around applying for jobs, and it is too tiring. Didn't think job searching was so difficult.
    That sounds interesting. I have to look into those.

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not majoring in it, because that includes a lot of other classes. I only want to learn the language. I might take Latin and Russian later on too.

True. I have a favorite word. It's "ditto". Best. Word. Ever!

It struck during school?! Oh gosh! That's horrible! 24 is better than 51, but that is still sad. I thought not a lot of tornados actually land on the surface, and even then, it's not strong enough to do too much damage. Does Oklahoma get a lot of tornados? The really bad ones?

That's good. I just got a tornado warning today. Two years before last year, we got tornados. It feels like there have been a lot of natural disasters happening a lot lately.
    What about Jolteon? For some reason, no matter what, Jolteon always seems masculine compared to the others, so I'm sure his hoodie would be fine too. Why would Glaceon and Flareon be weird??

Hahaha, same. I just went through the list of episodes he was in, and that all I watched. I've seen Naruto, but it's going to slow for my liking, so I'm reading the manga. Haven't heard of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun though. How's that one???

Computer science with accounting? What on earth would that be???

I did do better on my other finals. I got A's on them! Only my Japanese was the worst grade. I was really disappointed because I studied a lot for it too, but oh well. A C isn't bad, it just means I'm average in Japanese.

I've been hanging around a friend of mine who says them a lot...to the point where it's annoying and it sticks in your head. Horrible!

How are you doing? I heard that there was a really bad tornado in Oklahoma. Are you okay? Hope you and your loved ones are fine.
    Why would it look weird if a guy wore them? I think that'll be awesome. I would love to collect all of them though.

That was the only reason why I watched Sinnoh also. After I learned that Zoey had a Leafeon, I only skipped to the ones with Eeveelutions. There is a trainer in the Unova region, that I just found out today, who has all Eeveelutions. His name is Virgil and he won the Unova League with his Eeveelutions. It was awesome!!!!

Accounting sounds like a lot of fun. But the Accounting classes in college are totally different from high school, because you mainly focus on I believe theories? Or something, but less on how to do the math and accounting books. That's what my Accounting teacher told me. Have fun though!

Best week ever...not! I did horrible on my Japanese finals, 60% on my oral exam, and 78% on my written. TT_TT I have no idea on my media arts final though...Hopefully, aside from my Japanese, I got A's or B's in my other classes...

This is about four? months late? Since my birthday is in February, not May...go home Serebii, you drunk! How did this saying even come about? Sort of annoys me, like YOLO does because everyone says it on everything. From now on I will never use these sayings again.
    Aw, that would had been awesome! They shouldn't be so expensive. I think you can make them, maybe??? I bet you would find lots of people who like Pokemon if you did that.

I don't know my Pokemon past Sinnoh. I don't know anything from Unova. I was pretty excited when May and her Glaceon showed up during Sinnoh. I thought that was cool.

Oh that sounds like a good plan. Personally, I like accounting, although it is the most boring of all business stuff, but I really like it. I was thinking about majoring in accounting before, but I decided not to. I like my creative side more.

It's finally finals week, and I have a couple really difficult finals. I'm not ready for them though, even though I studied. I will be studying none stop for a while. TT_TT

I got an email from Serebii.net, wishing me a happy birthday...but it's not my birthday! What????? xD
    I would like to go to the one in Texas and New York. For some reason, I feel like they will be more fun because they are the biggest and you can meet more people.

Hahaha, if it turns out good, then yeah. But that won't be happening for a while. I have to work on my techniques first. Also, to figure out all the kinks in the animation software. But if it turns out good, I'll definitely show you!!

The newer Pokemon seems bad too me. I thin they should end the series to be honest, because I think the future Pokemon will suck. I wish they would reshow the beginning ones, with Misty and May...those were good. Also the Pokemon were awesome!

I can't believe that this semester is almost over! I only have about a week and a half left before finals, but I will be done with my first year of college! That is so exciting!!! Time goes by so fast!!
    I only discovered that earlier this semester, when I asked about it. So, I'm still really new at it. ^^;

Seriously?! I'm so jealous! I want to get all the Eeveelution dolls. I'm lucky that there is on in Seattle, and it's about a six hour drive from my school, but I would love to go to the one in Texas! Also the gaming convention too. That would be so much fun!!! I only know that Washington, Texas, and New York has these conventions, but I don't know if there are anywhere else...

Have you read the Pokemon manga? If so, then you know the Red and Green characters, right? Because a friend of mine is making an animation of them battling! She hasn't finished yet, but I really want to see how it turns out.

Do you know what they are doing with the Mewthree??? That just confuses me. I think they are running out of ideas...
    Naruto is 2D, but has 3D effects on it. You can use After Effects, and do something similar to it. I don't know how to use the 3D effect on After Effects very well, but I know you can.

That sort of defeats the purpose for me...

My friends went to Sakuracon last week, and they got me a little Eevee doll! It's so cute. I'm so going next year, and buying all the Eeveelution dolls. xD Also to meet some voice actors and whatnot.
    They are pretty expensive, but if you look around, I think you can get some for cheaper. There are lots of softwares, some of them can probably do the same thing as others, but some might be able to do more. You can do some research, and look for exactly what kind of animation you want to do. 2D, 3D. Why style are you looking for???

I definitely will. I try to get as many Pokemon games as possible, because they are one of my favorites!
    That would be so cool! You don't need to take an animation class. You could always buy a software and self teach yourself to do it.

Oh, if it's difficult, I guess it's the same then. But having both Espeon and Umbreon as recruits?! YES! They are my top two favorite! I really like the whole day and night things. ^^
    Pretty much. I'm teaching myself how to draw again, because I haven't drawn in a long time. Once I do, I'm going to try and make a mini animation series. I'm thinking Eeveelution stuff, dragon rider stuff, or my own original ideas.

Seriously? I haven't played that one, so I have no idea. They shouldn't over use the Eeveelutions. They are rare for a reason! If they are all over the place, it takes away their awesomeness.
    It's media history, modern digital artists, how to edit, make animations, use the programs (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.) analyze movies, and learnt eh different styles of editing, shots, styles, and that sort of stuff.

That would make sense. But, wouldn't there be a lot of Sylveons if all the rich people had them? I always thought Eeveelutions would be rare because Eevee's are rare to get?
    Well, it depends on the class. Some of them, you have to do projects, others are sort of essay and research based. The projects are fun to do, but the essays...not so much.

If it is flying, will it levitate? Because it doesn't have wings. I really want to know what type Sylveon is. It sort of rubbed off on me, and I am starting to like it. It's cute! Makes me think of Skitty, Delcatty, and Eevee mixed together...
    $100!!??!?!?!?!? Holy cow!!! That is ridiculous amount!!! But, that was still pretty awesome. If you do pull this prank again, I definitely want to see, because that's awesome!

I am starting to dislike making things for media arts classes...they are so time consuming. But then, they are fun at times also, until the computer decides to erase everything and not save your files...technology dislikes me TT-TT

My friends are all complaining and arguing about Sylveon....it is driving me insane!! They are all "if it is this" and "if it's that"...grr!!! I like it, just not as an eeveelution...if it is an eeveelution, I can live with it...as long as the type makes sense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…