• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "He thought we were unstoppable"

this is coming from CoC. Who barely manages to break 1200 on the ou ladder. Coming from you who cant break 1400, with a losing ratio of 30 some to 49. Yeah. You guys are good all right. "great battler?" plz stop flattering yourself. You are mediocre at best. everything competitive about you needs a **** ton of work. stop holding yourself to a high standard you pretentious prick. Youre no better than the rocks at my feet. IF is a terrible guild. I wouldnt have joined if i had known about you guys' losing war streak, your arrogant members, and your ******** of a leader. please, do yourself a favor and sign up for smogon tutoring or something.
    I idnt gloat? Lol, i played like complete doodoo.
    No. We are not, not will we ever be, equals. Prediction is a bad concept. All it is is guessing. Against a good player, far better than me, it will literally never work. i refuse to be "equals" with someone who's teambuilding skills are complete doodoo. It matters to me that CoC was arrogant and claimed to be able to beat anyone with no basis on what i was. I had basis on you. Your teambuilding skills. And CoC was not in the battle, im aure of it. Besides, there wasnt any hax in our second battle to even cry about :/

I know how forums work. Ive been on them longer than youve een born probably. Dont patronize me
    Remove Tenacruel. Add Jirachi.

Smeargle does not need Agility, as it has Shell Smash.

Remove Espeon's Rain Dance and replace it with Hidden Power Fighting.

Can we battle now, then?
    Well, if that is decided, Politoed would be in to complete the combination.

Although something needs to resist Electric... wait, change Tentacruel for Donphan, we need an Electric Immunity!

[Leftovers for both. And make Espeon Physically Defensive.]
    As I said, Focus Sash.

We could make it a Rain Team, actually, with another potential pass recipient in Keldeo, who also resists Dark and Bug. So, we would have both Physical and Special sweepers! Due to that, Tentacruel would be best, as it resists Bug, can utilize Rain Dish. Starmie is not good, as we cannot overload the team with Psychic Types.
    Well, first, we need synergy. A fast Pokemon which shall resist Dark or Bug or Ghost. A Lucario may be good. Extremespeed has maximum priority, so priority shall not work. It resists Dark, Ghost and Bug. It can get very good coverage with Extremespeed, Crunch, Close Combat and Ice Punch. Give it Extremespeed for a guaranteed, succesful Baton Pass.

One problem, however, we need to avoid all Entry Hazards. I know Espeon can bounce them, but just one can end our strategy. So... a good Rapid Spin user besides Forretress, one which resists Fire? How about Tentacruel? It maintains the synergy!
    Okay, so Smearge? Well, we need some support to stop Roar.

Baton Pass to Espeon. It shall reflect the Roar with Magic Bounce. It can then Baton Pass away the boosts to your sweeper! It can also reflect any Hazards, Status Moves or any type of indirect damage, provided you predict well and switch Espeon in is you predict these moves!
    Just say that you won or lost the match and CoC will add the points. Include something else important in your post as well such as ideasmfor strategies, movesets, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…