• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well yeah, had to keep you reading right?! Lol
    The only thing I know about my name is uh....well actually nothing, I know more about my middle name. I Know why my parents picked Megan but that's it.
    That would be AWESOME! now i want them to do something more with it...Lol So how are you?
    A monotype run is where you pick a type and only use pokemon from that type. My team right now is Swellow, Linoone, Vigoroth, Loudred, Delcatty, and Castform.

I haven't been playing KI:U. I'm super frustrated with the Magnus chapter. None of your weapon mods carry over! :(
    Havent decided yet, i will when more exclusives are revealed

I haven't really played in a while, I'll think about it
    BW2? That's cool. I like your team.

I just beat LeafGreen for the first time and I'm almost done with my Ruby Normal Monotype run.
    They're just normal homeschool tests that occur every 20 lessons.

That Talmud is...well, that's hard to explain. Basically, it contains the Jewish oral law, as well as the rabbinic commentaries and some "mystic" books. That's oversimplifying it, but that's the basics.
    King of the Sol! And no, unless you cheat. And now the idea comes to my mind - what about a slowpoke that gets one on its tail AND head? (Or will that be a Mega form)

Being busy, as the delay in my reply indicates. =p I had a lot of writing of late for a report draft in uni, and now a bunch of progress made in my project said report is about. =) And yourself?
    For a defensive one? Neither I don't have any cool idea for a moveset for such. Why not trying a bulky one, based on offensive moves alongside the Bulk Up buff? EVs spread divided between maximized ATK stat and HP stat, or divide the HP's amount among both defenses and/ or without the HP itself.

Offensive moves could be Waterfall for 1st stab move, B. Break or Low Sweep for 2nd stab move, depends on your playing style, EQ/ Rock Slide for coverage, and 4th move would be Bulk Up.
    As for the Fighting-type stab move, I suggested the Sweep simply because after a 1 or 2 Bulk Ups it could be rather strong, then its second effect takes place and you dominate the battle.
    Lol yeah they are mean but it's all good 'cos I'm mean back...at times. Lol no, my brother is older, like almost an adult older. Like out of high school older, while I'm younger, like still in high school younger. at least by 3 years. thats how much older he is than me. :)
    Lol I don't like my name, I mean, I hear all these pretty names and my is so normal. Haha. I agree, i'm just wondering what it would look like. I mean Mightyena, to me, looks like some sorta of dog thing, so how would they evolve it. But it would look awesome, that was one of my favorite pokemon, but Luxray is still number 1. haha
    I...well...the drawings? No so good. I gave up. i spent 2 hours on one butterfly. showed my family and they laughed, they thought i took 5 mins. but i'll get back to it. but they all loved Brutakas, my nana is doing a fairy that he made, so, i have to try to make mine good, so it won't look trashy next to his. Stupid older brother. jking :D
    i'll just give you the main ideas about the books. so they series goes together, like the war of the fae is the first series then clash of the otherworlds is the second. and Jayne, she is mother earth, fights to protect the humans, and ben, father time, fights to let the demons come and...convince the humans that fae are better. And they go through battles, lots of bad words are in the book, ben ends up being her half brother, but they are bind or whatever (like marriage) but it was fake. a witch, Maggie, does it. maggie is her grandmother x 10 or whatever. anyways, ben, bad. jayne, potty mouth, good. they go to heaven and hell to find the dragon who use to guard the portal and ask their mate to do it, so like heaven has a door to go to earth same with hell or whatever those are the portals. so they go do that. but im not telling you the outcome, i can't describe it well. sorry.:p but its really good, i start laughing and my family is like "what they H E double hockey sticks is wrong with her." haha
    Haha Yeah Megan is my real name lol. But i'm ok with ever to.
    D:

Sure, no problem.

Flare: asdfghjkl I said everything wrong, I meant to send out Burst, Ferno, and Rotom.

Eh, who cares.
    sorry I only have internet 'till five so I couldnt reply... not because my parents a strict or anything is's because I work in a shop and there is internet there but not at home lol
    I got a new 3DS too the friend code is in my sig so look there when you want to register it.... actually I'll have to re-download the NLB!
    what do you think of the mega pokemon? do you like them or not?
    Oh yah! My 3ds is now functional! Turns out I just needed to update it. We can fight when you're on but I'll be using banned stuff for the fist few rounds :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…