• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope so, too- I'm considering using Bunnelby in Y.

Heh, that's pretty cool. I actually made sprites recently for an evolution line of Bug/Ice-types I came up with months ago;

This is Snoworm. Its moves include Icicle Spear, String Shot, and Bug Bite, its Ability is Ice Body, and its Hidden Ability is Shield Dust. It adapted to colder climates in an attempt to avoid the birds that would try to prey on it. It's practically invisible when it crawls through the snow. It fires off icicles to fend off attackers.

[IMG]
    This is Cocryoon. It evolves from Snoworm at level 7. It only learns Harden by leveling up, though can be tutored Iron Defense. Its Ability is Ice Body, and its Hidden Ability is Weak Armor. To protect itself while it prepares for evolution, it encases its body in a large ice cube. The ice is transparent, allowing it to see the outside world while still being protected by the icy shell.

[IMG]
    This is Mothawed. It evolves from Cocryoon at level 10. Its moves include Icy Wind, Bug Buzz, and Quiver Dance. Its Ability is Magic Guard, and its Hidden Ability is Snow Warning. It is said that any flower it pollinates will be able to thrive in even the harshest winters. Every flap of its wings send snowflakes flying in every direction, and it causes blizzards when it's angry.
    Thanks! And you're not the only one, I love how adorable Swirlix is. And yeah, that'd have been kinda cool. :) Actually made yet another sprite yesterday;

Sounds pretty cool. I might have a look sometime.

And thanks!
    Wow, I really like the sound of those ideas! I'd love to see them.

And thanks! For Noivern, I used Aerodactyl's HG/SS sprite as a base. Had to reshape the mouth myself, though the speakers are modified Loudred ears. I've actually managed to do some more, too; [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

The second Sylveon is its Shiny form, of course. I actually had that Sylveon sprite made ages ago, like, back when Sylveon was first announced, but I never quite got the color right until recently. Also, today I did the Swirlix, Fletchling, and Litleo sprites. Fletchling and Litleo use Taillow and Shinx as bases respectively. Swirlix, however, I had to build the body using recolored Koffing smog clouds. Throw in a modified Gligar tongue, a pair of modified Gastrodon eyes, and a pair of recolored Houndour paws, and there you have it.
    Yep! I don't recall everything I used in it, but I do know I used Sceptile and Oddish leaves for the head spikes, the feet came from a Sandslash sprite, and the arms from a Buizel sprite.

Oh, and Poison/Fire. Poison/Dragon would be cool to see, too. Hell, basically Poison with any type that hasn't already been paired with it, I'd like to see.

Oh, yeah, meant to show you- I actually did more Generation VI sprites than just that Chespin sprite. Look: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

The Fennekin sprite is basically an altered Zorua sprite with Ninetales coloration. I don't recall absolutely everything I used for the Froakie sprite, only that a Lombre sprite was involved. The Helioptile sprite gets its coloration from a Mawile sprite (I made it before we knew its type, back when I was thinking it could be a Mawile pre-evolution), and I know I used a Snivy sprite in there as well. As for the Skrelp sprite, the base is a Horsea sprite, the fins are Chinchou fins with the colors of a Kingdra fin, the ragged parts are modified Scrafty pants, the antennae on the back is from a Kingdra sprite, and the colors are from Weezing and Kabuto sprites. The Noivern sprite I just made now. The base is an Aerodactyl sprite, the "speakers" are Loudred ears, the red bits are from a Sneasel's feathers, the purple color is from an Aerodactyl's wings, and the black is from a Swoobat's wings.
    Heh, thanks. And yeah, I do use MS Paint for the sprites. I don't build sprites from scratch, though- I'm much better at piecing them together from other sprites. The Flurrious sprite, for instance- the eyes and the ice tentacles are taken from a Cryogonal sprite, and the large cloud thing is made from the smog clouds surrounding a Koffing sprite, recolored with the colors from a Drifblim sprite.

(I gotta remember to upload these individually one day)
    This is Sludgeon, a Poison-type Eeveelution. Evolves from Eevee when a Toxic Orb is used on it (not given to hold, but actually used on it, like an evolution stone). It has a gentle disposition, which, when combined with its unbelievably fluffy fur, makes it a popular pet. Despite this, it is vicious in battle, and its blood contains a vicious venom that dissuades potential predators from eating it. Ability is Liquid Ooze (Hidden Ability is Poison Touch), and its moves include Sludge Wave, Gunk Shot, Jump Kick, and Crunch.

This is Cupidisc, a Water/Flying-type. Evolves from Luvdisc when it levels up while it's holding a new item called Love Arrow (basically an item version of Cute Charm). It flies around despite its lack of wings and jabs people with its pointy mouth, which makes them fall in love. Ability is Swift Swim (Hidden Ability is Lightningrod), it has high Attack, and its moves include Drill Peck, Aqua Tail, Drill Run, and Aqua Jet.

This is Flurrious, an Ice/Flying-type. Evolves from Cryogonal when it levels up while knowing Heat Wave. Its cloud-like body can house dozens of Cryogonal, and it calls upon these Cryogonal minions to attack. Its very presence causes snowstorms. Ability is Snow Warning, and its moves include Hurricane, Blizzard, Attack Order, Defend Order, and Heal Order.
    Glad you like it! I don't do Fakemon especially regularly, more like whenever I feel like it. I've made others, actually;

This is Disquaza, though I really made this as more of just a splice between Luvdisc and Rayquaza.

[IMG]
    This is Pantern, a Normal-type. Evolves into Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour when it levels up while holding the elemental gem of the appropriate type. It spends all its time around Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour, studying them, so it can decide for itself which way it wants to evolve. Ability is Gluttony (Hidden Ability is Adaptability), and its moves include Fury Swipes, Charm, Double-Edge, and Bite.

[IMG]
    This is Scarechop, a Water/Ghost-type. Basically the ghost of a deceased Oshawott possessing the Scalchop it had in life. Most of the gas surrounding it is composed of water. It uses its ghostly powers to manipulate water to attack. Abilities are Weak Armor and Shell Armor (Hidden Ability is Torrent), and its moves include Water Pulse, Shadow Ball, Razor Shell, and Night Slash.

[IMG]
    This is Vanilludge, an Ice/Fire-type. Evolves from Vanillish while it's holding a Chocolate Bar and a Fire Stone is used on it. Its signature move is Fudge Burn, which is identical to Flamethrower in terms of stats. It attacks by blasting its prey with streams of hot fudge from its straw, which not only incapacitates the prey, but also gives it a sweet, chocolatey flavor. Ability is Ice Body (Hidden Ability is Flame Body), and aside from Fudge Burn, its moves include Torment, Nasty Plot, Sweet Scent, and Dark Pulse.

(more to follow in next VM due to character limit)
    A Weezing evolution would be kinda cool, though I actually came up with an idea for a Koffing pre-evolution called Hakking. I even made a sprite for it, what do you think?
    I'm not on Serebii constantly, though I don't have a lot to do these days, so it probably really seems like it, doesn't it? Speaking of which, since I'm not especially busy, I really should get moving on the next chapter of 404 Error 2... I keep meaning to get to that, and I just never do for some reason.

True! I believe the leaker also mentioned minigames to boost EVs, and the new Mewtwo form being accessed via an item, both of which were also confirmed. Honestly, I think anyone still doubting the Pokebeach leaks at this point is only kidding themselves.

Actually, a Mega Weezing having a third head would tie in to some of its Pokédex entries that state that variants with three heads have rarely been found, it'd be kinda cool. You know, I'd just like to see them give some sort of attention to Weezing. It's a very underappreciated Pokémon- do you know that ever since James released his, there hasn't been a single Weezing seen in the anime? Hell, James's was one of only two Weezing to ever appear in the anime! The other Weezing appeared in The Ultimate Test, under the command of Ash.
    Yep, seen them. Bunnelby's alright, Skiddo's kinda cute, but Dedenne is just adorable. Nothing that's definitely going on my team, but not a bad bunch of Pokémon.

Ampharos's Japanese name apparently literally translates to "electric dragon", which from what I'm told led to some confusion when it wasn't made a Dragon-type. I'm betting this is their attempt to fix it. And I'm personally hoping for a Mega Weezing, myself, though I certainly wouldn't object to a Mega Garbodor!

I know, right?! Seriously, you'd think that'd be kind of high up on their list of priorities, given how we've all seen the trailer by now. At the very least, I'd like an English version of the trailer so we know the English name. Honestly, I was kinda hoping for the starter evolutions, but I can't say I'm disappointed with the revelation of Mega Pokémon.
    I'm a little disappointed about Swirlix being X exclusive, actually, it's really growing on me. I mean, I'm getting both games, but still. And the Malimar/Malamar thing was probably just a simple typo on the leaker's part. Same thing happened with Pancham (name was originally leaked as Panchum).

Well, you never know until we actually see them for ourselves, right? And I have no doubt Espurr and Meowstick are real, given that the leaker's been getting everything else right thus far.
    Saw 'em! If the Pokebeach rumors continue to hold true (and quite frankly, I no longer see any reason to doubt them), then the unevolved squid's name is Inkay, the evolved squid's name is Malimar, and the Pancham evolution is Pangoro. I like Malimar and that cotton candy Pokémon. I was also pleased to see that Skrelp will be exclusive to Y, rather than X, because I plan to use Skrelp on my team, and I was already planning to play through Y.
    I have. I am fond of the idea, the name is kinda ehhh, but overall, yeah, good to have a new type thrown in, and its good to be back.
    Hey Z, its been a while; Not much to be honest, I've finished school, off to university in September. Life is gooood. How are you?
    Only the Stantler and Cobalion ones are splices. I made the other ones by taking sprites and colouring/adding features myself. Could you show me some of your Fakemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…