• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now picturing that happening in an abandoned warehouse, as is rave tradition...

Be that as it may, I do still like Applause, it's extremely catchy and it just appeals to me as a performer of course.

My God, how did I never see it before! Especially the ***** themselves~
    I anticipate a highly theatrical performance from our shadowy friend, almost certainly some attention whoring too. I'm not saying Zinc is Gaga. But nobody has ever seen them both at the same time...

I know, right? I do love the Lady <3
    I find it incredibly suspicious that the new Lady Gaga song, Applause, came out at around the same time as the reveal of Shadow Joshua. Juuuuuuuust saying.
    Hey Wordy. Just stoppin' to see thanks. You didn't say much, but I really enjoyed your energy, humor, and smarts. Yeah, it's a lil' weird I know, but it mattered. You made me feel a little better about me and I'll be moving things along now, and it's kinda scary, but I feel really positive about it!

Letting someone know that where or whoever they are, they're in your thoughts is a great gift. Even if it's for a second. It doesn't matter what it's about, and those gifts meant something. You were a motivation to me to be a stronger and more confident girl. I'm not really good at expressing/artikulatin' stuff, but just know that you made someone really happy, and I love you for that. I really do.

Thank you so much.

That's not true. You wouldn't have to do that.

Oh, I see.

EDIT: Just lost a 3s to a Soraka. Not the rest of her team, just Soraka. Of course, it was 2v3 (our third member went AWOL), but still.... that silence is infuriating when you're Lee Sin. Abilities are my thing...
    Wait where on you on holiday? It would be like 2 30 in the morning if you were at home. Unless you're up really late. Then this is pointless.
    I just want you to know I'm getting you the Leona and TSR the Graves... and I'm getting them all for me #stupidfugger
    I can't wait.

(No Bathing Suit Riven though... awww)

:D

I never thought this day would come...

And just in time for me to actually START PLAYING THE GAME.

I'm so happy right now, you just made my whole day.
    Congratulations missy, sounds like you've done fabulously! Important not to get complacent, but that's a hell of a start to build on. Be proud of yourself, celebrate... And have lots and lots of wine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…