• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I see that you are friends with some of my friends, and that we seem to have a lot in common (both homeschooled, have many favorite Pokémon, etc), so I was wondering if you wanted to be friends. :) You can read my bio to learn more about me, hehe. ;)
    Yeah epic fail.
    My song? You wanna hear my song? Well the only one that I really remember correctly is the parody for 'just the way you are.' or 'riot' from three day grace. but i never really finished that one. or 'to late to apologize.'
    No I don't really do fanfics, I tried but I got bored. I start a lot of books but then I get sidetracked and start something else. So i never finished one. I have a few started that I am meaning to start writing again but i never get around to it.
    Oh, I see. For that, just remember that you don't have to always be shooting. It's a lot easier to just dodge shots instead of shooting sometimes. Plus, you go faster when you're not shooting.

The hardest part is near the end where you go really fast through that spiderweb-style thing, and there are those bugs that shoot trails behind them that can hit you, and the fire worm, and the exploding poison things. But you should be able to get past it after some practice.
    I don't think they will get any, to be honest. Eeveelutions will just remain as so. Although a mixture of them all at once would be, uh, interesting. =D

Investigating the luminosity cutoff/ionisation of magnesium II absorption in gas clouds by distant quasars! (Try saying that quickly. =p) It involves databases and analysis and coding. It's going well!

He is Miror B, a character from the games Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. He has awesome theme music, dances a lot and has that Pokeball-themed afro. Also an army of Ludicolo.
    Yeah, I realize that...now. But hey, in my defense, I thought it was like my phone, and if I deleted the messages it would give up more space. Obviously it didn't....:p
    Haha,I tried writing a song before but let's just say it was horrible. So instead of writing a song, I make my own parodies of songs, no I don't record them, I only sing it when someone is in the car with me so I can annoy them. :D
    The only thing I think I can write are stories.
    Chapter 22 wasn't too hard for me. Just make sure that at the boss you are calm and controlled. Dodge her shots, and if you don't think you can shoot without getting hit, just don't shoot. Energy Charge is great for this battle. (but not trade-off)
    Poliwrath's sdef is terrible? It's just a few points away from its defense. In his case, both are above the average.
    Do you feel turned off by me or something? Thought you wanted my very honest opinion.
    Yeah it's pretty good... enough to be able to buy both copies of X&Y with a lot to spare.

Don't know I'll tell you as soon as I find out ^^
    Yes, obviously.
    Well, i wouldn't give up on this cloyster, at least not before testing it on wifi. It might also be strong.
    I'd consider converting its speed points that had been previously boosted to either of its hp or its defenses, so it would be more bulkier. It has a 1st priority move (you couldn't ask for more), and its base speed stat is low anyway. It wouldn't make much of a difference. And for me, breeding and ev-training isn't a waste of time. I enjoy the process very much.

And infernape must have a fire-type stab move! Even if the dilema is between this one or eq. Plus, flareblitz is a killing move. And i'd use lifeorb instead of choiceband. If you still want it to have eq, you could replace it with u-turn (although i also like this move). I don't know. Try it on ps aswell in all of the variations you could think of and see in which one it works the best
    Mine says 8 too, I deleted some of our VMs a long time ago. Don't ask because I don't even remember (Then again I can hardly remember what I ate last week...) I think it was too see if it would clear up space or something.
    You wrote a song? Awesome, what's it about?
    But I don't know what pokemon will be Fairy type yet...

Palutena's temple has always been hard for me. Especially the chariot portion, I hardly ever make it out alive. The part at the end with the strongarms is diffiult as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…