• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See? You can do it if you try! I see no reason why that Charmander sig'll be refused, and if it is then any edits the LOs ask for'll be pretty small in comparison to the Eevee sig. (Although I personally dislike 60% burn rate but it does make sense because burning-tail slap.)
    Also, you only need one post for all your sigs until they get approved, so if you want to pretend the Eevee sig didn't exist then delete it, and edit in any more sigs you think up into your last post.
    Trust me, writing sigs gets easier after each one you write.

Oh, and if you need inspiration for your next sig idea, why not try making that Dragon Fang attack you ordered against Apollo77 for Deino.
    Sorry, there are still some issues:
    1)Firstly, 1.5% to 2.5% Damage? That would be very weak because 1.5% of 60 would be 0.9 points of damage. I linked the damage/energy point terms in my last VM. Use them as a guide to how much damage/recoil you want your attack to do. I would have it deal Solid Damage (or a bit more) to your opponent as, like I said, it is a glorified Faint Attack so you might as well deal more damage than it. Same with the recoil.

2) "How experienced it is"? "Very Hard for Eevee to use?" "Recoil"? Why does Night Camo have these descriptions and drawbacks? Expand on them. Expand on the entire attack and give more of an explanation of how it works. (And Experienced isn't a measure of things. If it has a varying energy cost just say it has a varying energy cost and explain why it has it.)

3) That Bio is 9 words long. No. Bios are used to justify the sigs and I doubt a one sentence passing line about Umbreon will be enough.
    (also the bio has to be before the sig. It's the proper layout)

In short, the entire sig is still lacking. Like I said before, read how other people have posted their sigs. See how detailed they are? See how detailed their bios are in explaining how and why their Pokemon has their sig? See how much detail they use in explaining their attack? That is what is needed. That is what makes a good sig and gets it approved.

Again, if I think of anything more, I shall tell you.
    Hello again Sir. Zekrom. Just posting to say that your Eevee's Night Camo attack will still be rejected for sure, for the following reasons:

1) The Damage and Energy Costs are too high. Pokemon have 60 Points of health and 90 Points of energy. The attack you have posted will wipe out all your energy for one, and it will deal too much damage to be fair. Honestly, anything doing over 15 points of damage or using over 15 points of energy will be rejected unless there is some sort of drawback.

2) The numbers are too specific anyway. PASBL uses a set of terms for damage/energy of attacks, and using the actual numbers are usually frowned upon. This is PASBL, not mAthSBL.

3) Like ShuckTsubo said earlier, a bio will be needed. How did Eevee learn Night Camo? Why is it very hard for it to do? Your description of the attack, and of the circumstances for it to learn said attack, are lacking in creativity. Give it a bio with flare, an attack description that gives the ref an Idea for what Eevee has to do! Also, nothing depends on experience, so increasing power depending on experience will not fly.

And 4) Night Camo to me seems like a clone of Faint Attack. Why not just give Eevee Faint Attack?

Sorry if this sound harsh, but sig writing isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to convince Mercutio/Jerichi to approve it using nothing but the bio and the attack description, and right now I doubt they'd even bother looking before rejecting Night Camo. If I can think of anything else is an issue, I'll let you know.
    Read the first post of the Sig Submissions thread, it'll give you some guidelines to follow, and read some of the other sigs that have already been accepted, to give you a basic idea of what's needed.
    Friendly Suggestion from the PASBL: Your Night Camo Signature move will definitely be rejected because it is very unspecific. You need to specify exactly how much energy it costs and how much damage it deals, how fast it goes, what type it is, Etc. also, because it is a completely new move, you probably need a Bio explaining how your Eevee learned/obtained this move. Otherwise, your sig will get rejected for sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…