• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Insanity will be interesting to say the least. Diego has a dormant darkness and with problems. Despite this, he has a strong will and personality. So while he can be insane, his will demands he still does things his way. It just happens that his way happens to be good. That and he never really udnerstood much of doing evil (well, outside of kinda like being drunk, but that would require Diego not being in control and not being him... it's kinda complicated XD)
    Alright, no "real" training first. Just a tomboy. XD

So, no equipment yet too, right? XD For skills...only mention the inherent dark magic? XD
    Just asking, will an Heir have training or not? I'm trying to write up Daciana's history, and...yeah. XD
    I'm the only Belmont who knows how to use a whip and has the surname Belmont? I'm starting to have a strong feeling that I'm going to be the one who gets the Vampire Killer. :/
    Well, he has to subjugate Death so I guess he'll just ebrate him for him behavior (as Death just ends up pissing him off more).

I know I shouldnt be thinking of this, bt why not? It's fun
    Probably serve as kind of a global advisor. However, would he be able to put Death in his place if he becomes Dracula? I'm curious
    It has to do with Death supposed to be equal and unbiased. To see how Death is, there would be much chastising, beating and maybe even tyring to find a new Death iof he could.
    Eh, my characyer would go and punish Death, regardless of his stance, calling him a disgrace
    I have a question. Is it possible for an Heir to become Dracula yet still be a good guy?
    just wondering, what happened to the Fakemon club? Did it just...die out or something? I actually really wanted to get back into it and I can't remake it myself because I won't be here that often to look after it.
    No prob. I was just reading Seeker of Heaven. I might be writing a Cyrus fic so I might rip it off use it as inspiration.
    Hey Ysavvryl, we've never spoken, but I'd like to tell you that you are an excellent writer and I love Chlichestorm.
    ----------
    “Hey, who cares if it pays well?” another said. “Or get an eyeful of some of those beauties. Did you see Miss Pandora IX with the crowd? Seeing her was worth the pain.”
    ----------
    Lol, this made me laugh for some reason. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…