• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• greetings friend, me and you have been paired in the tournament with a twist, we need to organise a time to battle
    to give u an idea of my time zone, it is 8:00pm where i am now, now being when i sent this message =D
    I just wanted to hear if you could get me an Elekid ( dont care if it is a male or female )
    and it could be nice if you could get me an enrgizer so i coul evolve it.
    i have lots of pokemon to trade.

from fonzy23x
    ok no prob ^^

just asked because you tell that you need only 1 hour ^^t

tomorrow we talk again then ^^

good breeding =P ^^
    still not done with teh elekid man sorry ill work on it tonight i have like 10 pokes to get right tonight so its taking a long time youll have it tomorow.
    Also, posts in a row are infracted.
    The unintentional double posts, those caused by forum lag, aren't infracted or warned, just deleted. But those with complete different information and time, are infracted. Remember this =P
    I think I remember you. You complained about infractions? well, it's okay, I don't mind =P
    We are prepared to receive these. don't worry.
    But I DO appreciate your honesty! thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…