• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Magnemite - Dressa HP Fire
    Exeggcute - Alin HP Fire
    Articuno - Chinedu hp ground
    Zapdos - Jake hp ice heatwave
    Natu - Sky heatwave
    Gligar - Andy hp E
    Raikou - Alin HP Ice
    Treeko - Fox HP Water
    Latios - Chevar HP Fire
    Latias - Chevar HP Fire
    Chimchar - Dressa
    Hippopotas - Yuffie HP Electric
    Petilil - Fox HP Rock
    Yamask - Dressa HP Fighting
    Virizion - BlueMew HP Ice ( I'll also take the one who's OT is James as well if you see anything in my shop you like :) )

The info you wanted about the Pokemon I'm interested in :) sorry i took long to get back my life is hectic xD moving into your own place takes a LONG time :'( anyways i can conclude the trade :D
    Hey, just noticed you were on. Can you give me the Larvesta giveaway right now?

It's taking so long for us to be on at the right time... Dumb time difference.
    magnemite
    exeggcute
    articuno hp ground
    zapdos hp ice heatwave
    natu heatwave
    gligar hp E
    raikou
    treeko hp w
    latios
    latias
    chimchar
    hippopotas
    petilil
    yamask
    virizion
    kyurem

Interested in these :) most of them have nice HP moves :D
    Just thought I'd let you know that I've almost finished training Reload and Upgrade >w< I look forward to the next pokemon I get from you Dressa, you're awesome,I'll keep checking around your thread for updates! Thank you lots!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…