• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are against each other in the eeveelution tour, PM me when you're available.
    Thank you,
    regards
    -bleu
    I get home at 5:30ish from school :p I can do saturday though, if that's okay with you? I should be able to play around 12:00'oclock onward.
    About your Milotic question, you can also get the Colo Bonus Disc (in North America) and get a designated R/S game to mine Jirachi. You can get lots of Ganlon berries very easily with this maneuver. I wouldn't know if you could actually do this, but I thought I would throw the option towards you.
    I love them all. I couldn't tell my favorite...
    But I do love Latias's shiny form, Glaceon's shiny form (my Eevee) and Roserade's shiny form. :p
    I tried and got a shiny through all the methods, except Masuda's...
    Soft Rest - Latias (after a little bit over 1000 soft resets) and Kyogre (unintentionally).
    Chain - Shinx, Skitty (got 3), Geodude, Eevee, Zigzagoon.
    Random Encounters - Tangela (really random), Minccino, Roselia (male, breeding for a female).
    Breeding - ...

That's why I'm trying it!
    Oh okay, pfew!
    Problem is that I hate Masuda Method; I think Budew's going to be the only shiny I'll get through that method if I ever get her. :p
    Thanks for the advices, Roseheart, I appreciate!
    I think your method is great, but I already hatched 250 eggs in my own way (collection five boxes and then hatching them all), so I think I'll stick with it until my shiny Budew hatches. Though I think if Iever do another Masuda Method hunt, I'll try yours! The only thing I dislike from your way is that if you hatch an egg while you have 4 eggs and collecting a fifth one, you'll have even more eggs to hatch afterward and that's a thing I try to avoid by collecting only 5 boxes.
    Thank you for your tips! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…