• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi question, if DP gets remade, any chance that the main legendaries in S/M will have connections to Arceus?
    ----------
    But the fact that the Ultra Beast - UB-01 - seems to be coming from a wormhole and is said to resemble the movements of a young girl...seems a bit creepy to me. Lumiose Ghost Girl perhaps?
    ----------
    Are you sure it's the one?
    apologies, just thought I'd tell you cos I guessed you would only answer if you were still in to Pokémon, which is why I thought you asked in the first place?
    Nope a DSi, sorry. It costs too much too upgrade, and thats probs why BW2 arent being released on 3DS-because not enough people have it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…