• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, but I have to ask. Just what were you going for with this post?

----------
    Yeah, you go for it, man. You make those donations so that when something effective is found, people can literally buy their lives from Big Pharma.

My heroes.
    ----------
    A+ punning~

It brings warm bubbles of amusement from deep within my heart. Or I drank too much coffee before bed.
    I have to let you know I won't be continuing the rape thread discussion with you, Pesky. I'm sorry to have engaged you in dialogue and then abruptly cut it off, but I really don't like how angry some comments made me. It turns out that is almost certainly not a conversation we can have in a good way - or, at least, I can't. Good luck with the rest of them, I guess.
    Somebody on the interwebz recently decided to put up a bunch of Fennekin they finished breeding on Wonder Trade. They're the test babies for the new Destiny Knot breeding mechanic, so they ought to have good stats. We probably missed the wave, but keep an eye out. ^_^

But yeah. Wonder Trade! Friend Safari! Berry Mutants! Easy Breeding! This game gives with both hands, and then it turns out this game is Machamp and it gives again with two more hands.
    Fair enough - all things considered, it was more than like to be full of awful, awful things. But yeah, not sure how it is that so many people just miss the point.
    Amazing post, thank you for it. Makes me want to go back and edit my original post to add the points you mentioned, because people really don't get that rape culture isn't just the idea that "rape is a-ok."
    I just didn't know what else to say at the end of our last conversation, that's all. Doesn't everyone clamperl up when they feel foolish?

It's crazy just how many other people are actually playing. Easy to forget how really big and universal this franchise is.
    Hehehehehehehe. I'll be forever amazed at how they managed to string together such a universe.

But yes very, very good.
    Oh god when Mass Effect 3 was first released people got super upset over the gay options.

One of the important races in the ME universe is the Asari, which are a single gender race (but they look like women) who are able to breed with any of the other races. In ME1, the Asari crewmate you get and romance both the man and the woman. So I guess that's a "gay" option if you want to look at it that way, but the man gets nothing. Mass Effect 2 simply doesn't have any gay romance (but you get to date some of the cooler characters) and in ME3 you finally get real gay options with humans. Except one for the male Shepard is shitty because you basically help a guy through grieving his dead husband then have sex with him which is uh........... but the other one is pretty cool. Bioware dudebros are the worst.
    Mass Effect is the only thing from Bioware I've played.

I'd love to try their other games though. Just don't have the time for the most part (and lack of Tv for PS3 :c)
    oh my god this was an amazing decision and you will not regret it

(Try preparing now because Mass Effect 3 will destroy your heart)
    THE LAST MESSAGE WENT OVER THE VM LIMIT SO I HAD TO CUT IT SHORT

i wanna puke from knowing that many by heart+
    this is my beautiful song from memory and from vodka helping me

you're on the phone with vodka she's upset
    she's going off about something that you drank
    but she'll never get your humor like vodka does

i'm in my room it's a typical tuesday night
    i drank all the liquor she doesn't like
    but she'll never get your story like vodka does

but she drinks grey goose
    i drink heritage
    shes top tier
    and i'm a gdi
    dreamin bout the day when you wake up and find that
    you're so hungover and you can't drink any more

can't you see that i'm the one who understands you
    been here while you puked
    so why can't you seeeeeeee
    you belong with tequiiiiiiiii(la)

you belong with tequiiiiiii(la)

walkin the streets with you in your old red cup
    cant help thinking this is how it ought to be
    laughin on a park bench thinking to myself
    hey arent we both drunk nowwww

and youve got a smile that could light up this whole town
    i havent seen it in awhile since vodka brought you down
    you say youre fine i know you better than that
    youre too drunk to be saying things like that

but she drinks grey goose
    i drink heritage
    shes a top tier
    and im a gdi
    dreamin bout the day when you wake up and find that
    you're so hungover and you can't drink any more

standin by here waiting at your backdoor
    trying to get into the cool party
    you belong with tequi(la)

oh i remember you biking to my house in the middle of the night
    you were too drunk and didnt want a dui
    i know your favorite drinks and i make them super good
    think i know where you belong think it's with tequiiiiiiii(la)

standin by here waiting at your backdoor
    trying to get into the cool party
    you belong with tequi(la)
    We get extremes of both sensitivity and insensitivity. But it seemed easy enough for me: I made it clear to JDavidC that we did not intend to offend him (and that criticism of his ideas was not equal to disrespecting his person), but still apologized for having done so unintentionally. Matter resolved amicably. I fail to understand what made it progress more harshly on your end.

I didn't know you'd changed majors. So what had you been doing, then? I thought you were nursing from the start. Or I've missed/forgotten something, aha. Speaking of schooling, I read your comment about clinicals from 2 to 11pm, and... yeesh. Is a nine hour shift normal?

Podunk, nice word. Your brother sounds like he's really got a good ball rolling. It continues to become ever clearer just how important contacts are in the job-seeking wilderness. And I'm glad you have an eye for thrifty (in the sense of smart and useful) purchases. That's how I'd like to be at some point, when the savings account cushion is a bit more plush. As it stands, every cent of the paycheck seems to be spoken for before the paycheck ever arrives; it's how my family's lived for as long as I can remember. ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…