• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I forgot about that, lol. Yeah, you can use lower tier Pokemon, but not higher tier. So, in a RU war, no OUs are allowed.
    Ok thanks, I know how tiers work. But if there was an OU war, would I be allowed to use UU or NU pokemon since they are in a lower tier?
    You can only use what Pokemon are in the tier selected for the war, so if we entered an OU war, only Overused Pokemon would be allowed. Smogon explains what Pokemon are in which tiers.
    Well, the War Parties do assigned battles over Wifi with the other team, and (as far as I know) the one who ends up with the most wins at the end wins. I believe there are 7 members of the Parties, so a tie doesn't (usually) occur.
    @mjunior3

Can you explain to me what happens in these "wars". I am kind of confused as to how we do the battle things.
    You can catch a Ditto or maybe if you wait I can catch one for you.

You can give Charmeleon to your sis. Do whatever you want with them. Let me know if you need me to get you a ditto.
    Wait! You didn't trade me a Ditto so I can rebreed those Pokémon for you! Oops... D: And is it ok I gave the Charmeleon to my sis? Since I already have a Charmander... I can rebreed you a Charmander though... sorry! Didn't think right there lol... XD
    Totodile has some decent moves. I hope you can catch a Ditto, if not I will see what I can do. It was pretty cool talking to someone while playing Pokémon. All my friends despise it ( they are all COD/Minecraft addicts :( )
    Awww, well thank you! I really appreciate it. That was so sweet of you. :3 I woulda gave you some better Pokémon that I had more than one of, but as I said they were hacked... gr. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…