• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• would you be willing to part with the pink blob for battle city? :$ Gallade/ Shiftry / Whimsicott / Relicanth / Golurk/Gourgeist ill trade 2-3 of those for it bar gourgiest
    Hey, will you be on anytime tonight or this week? Also, is you xat name the same as your serebii name?
    Hey there i am in the last group of region wars, i battled soul muse and i lost. The third member, woebegonick, is nowhere to be seen O_O and the last one, #TWERKTEAM got banned because he made a disgusting post in the thread.
    So who progresses to Round 2?
    Hey, sorry for missing you. We can try again tomorrow if you'd like, around the same time for you too if you want.
    Sounds great! So, when would you like to have our battle then? I'm running on EST-timezone, and I'm pretty much free during the evenings throughout the week.
    hi!we have to play for RW. timezone gmt+1. i can be on most times between 9:30am-10pm po name: ez target? ps name: ez target .hope to get this before thursday as thats when school starts. gl
    Hey BB, sorry for bothering you, but I have a couple of questions:

#1. Are all battles conducted over PO or PS?
    and
    #2. How long do each round last for?
    Creamery Command Member,
    It has now been over one month since your last post on the guild thread. As per our guild rules, which you should have read when you joined, you are now marked as an Inactive Member. You have 48 hours to make a post on the clan thread, or you will be removed from both The Flavorboard and the Members List. If you wish to reapply after this 48 hour period has passed, you will need to fill out a new application, and you will need to actually be an active member. There are no 3rd chances.
    Regards,
    -Kingothestone
    Kots is getting all annoyed, so we have to battle for his tour. I'm GMT +12 and am usually on the Danger INC. channel on PO. Where can I hunt you down??
    Hey what times are good for you? I can do today now and for about 3 more hours. I'll be busy Friday and Saturday, and I'll have a little time on Sunday late afternoon GMT -6. The I can do late afternoon for pretty much the rest of that week. This is for Masterclass btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…