• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Then the shippers tear the anime a new one, it gets cancelled, and Youngster Joey is our new hero in the next Pokemon anime. .p. *shot* *just joking*
    ----------
    ^ Wish granted then D8 I'mma be as sassy and smartassish as I can be :p
    I will give ash one more chance, and If he suck in XY, I would hate him xD
    Lol, let me know when he reply :p
    Yeah, each one should be its own special, or about 13-20 eps.
    [I'll just say I couldn't keep my eyes off
    Hmm...idk. You thought of anything?
    I thought you'd know.]
    Yeah but it shouldn't be dragged on for too long.
    [And the other 1%...I can't say.
    PLEASE nega him, he has no idea what he's talking about.
    Who would you hire?]
    I know but it needs to end.
    [Yeah. She was touching me 99% of the time :3
    That's Hero of Ideals, right? I'll check it out and come back to you.
    Posted in the Dawn club yesterday.
    She looks intersting to me xD, but I don't want her to be the main focus of the show. Reasonable amount of dev is fine with me -.-
    LOL, that is so funny xD , What is his problem with her ? XD
    True that. Though im still shocked that yiou are against Dawn return lol. She was like your top favorite and just because of badly handked cameo now you don't want to see her anymore?
    Let alone ignoring fact how writers had problems in making her cameo more frelevantr due to lack of contests.

I believe her treatment in Sinnoh showed perfectly how writers know how to write for Dawn well, when they have on their hands marerial connected with character story to work with. Without contests Dawn just loses purpose because they are her mnain goal, something which on big part defines character.
    I believe XY saga is going to be treated much better compared to BW with negative reception among fans and drop in ratings revealing to staff how their idea of reboot and sloppy writing was anything but welcomed.

If wanted writers could always do sequel to Dawn story. Its not like they couldn't do more with her.
    Be honest if you could choose between Serena and Dawn who would you pick. Who do you prefer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…