• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Fire Fanboy is in my pants :p

For me, it's counterbalanced by Torchic :p

I used to love it, now it's my least favourite Glenn starter. Love Mudkip.

Also, I love Bulbad***aur way more than Charmander :p
    Question. If Froakie ends up Dark, how will you react?

I'd be over the moon. I love classic evil ninjas, and the little guy is growing on me :3

First Water starter I really like, I'm a Fire Fanboy :3
    Ok, so you'd have to use the BB Code. It goes like this:
    The thing is, it seems to only use it due to being a hedgehog.

I really don't like the idea of a second triangle. Even if it's Grass/Fighting, Fire/Psychic and Water/Dark, like you want.

Actually, I'd love that too, all three are decent-ish typings.

However, what really makes me weary is;

a), GF is never this obvious about starter final typings, yet Fennekin seems to be.

b), He had to correct it.

c), He provided no other detail about them.

Plus, Hariboogu/Burigaron and Mafokushii/Teeruna makes me think Grass/Steel and Fire/Fairy, mostly because of the armour (usually made out of Steel) theme and magic/moon, both of which seem to be related (not strictly to, but related) to Fairy. Gekkogashira and Gekkouga, which seem to be Gecko + Boss and Ninja each, make me think Dark-Type, too.

Wait a minute! Steel, Fairy and Dark? Those three are all the types that weren't in the original fifteen! And Pokémon with those types are generally given lots of attention...
    Y THEY SO SERIOUS?

I'm warming up to Fire/Psychic Fennekin, but now it's Grass/Dark Chespin that's annoying me. It's a mediocre typing, and for once I'd like to see the Grass-Type being really good. None of them really were until DW.

Grass/Steel I would die for, since the leaked names, if Burigaron is it's evo, hints at armour.

Actually, Chespin Grass/Steel, Fennekin Fire/Fairy and Froakie Water/Dark would have me screaming of happiness XD
    Yeah, at first I couldn't stand him, but know he's one of the cutest Pokémon for me :3

Just hope his evo is a baws.

Worst case scenario:

Chespin-Grass/Fighting

Fennekin-Fire/Fighting

Froakie-Fire/Fighting

I've had the idea that all three might be Fairy-Type upon evolution. Foxes and Frogs are magical, and Knights are often in fairytales.
    May both of our wishes come true! :D

Yeah, except from hipsters who are like Fennekin sucks.

But seriously, all three are adorable. I want to hug them all!!!
    Not really, most people a) dislike Fairy, or b) treat it like it's always been there. Or c), pull a MidnightFennekin and love it to death without proper info.

But seriously, it won't draw as much attention as everyone says. Fennekin isn't suddenly not gonna be extremely loveable and Froakie and Chespin will be felons for ugliness.

I mean Gardevoir and Xerneas aren't tons more popular then Gallade and Yveltal.

I swear, if Froakie isn't Water/Dark....
    You kinda just contradicted yourself. XD

Wait. What if all three are Fairy-Type?

Nah, I could see it work with Fenn and Froak, but not Ches.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…