• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, in year 6 on my current quest and still no Riolu. But I'm not gonna give up. Just gotta keep passing the months.

~Ayra~
    Coconut: *still sleeping at the foot of Bongos bed* zzzzz.... Noodle..... Zzzzz.... Bog..... Zzzzz

I cant listen to le music, I gotta be quiet ;--; Im going to sleep nows. D: byeeeeee
    Coconut: *falls asleep sometime later. Dreams of... Drowzee eats her dreams...*

Okay :3 I get lazy, but I gotta get up and try, try, try!
    Coconut: Okay Bon Bon *pulls covers over Bongo* Night night. I hope the bed bugs dont bite xD

Ive been too busy ;--; not done ze next chappy yet AT ALL D';
    Sabrina: Okay then. Bye for now Bongo! *waves*

Coconut: Duuude, we're homies! I need to get home too, so of course I will! *starts rolling Bongo home* Bye Sabrina!
    Sabrina: *glitches up a little* level 3? Geez... He must be evil...

Coconut: Um... Sabrina... Are you a glitch or a hack or something?

*dun dun duuun!*
    Sabrina: What?! They dont serve Combuskens! Its because it was founded by that Colonel guy who is a Combusken! xD

Coconut: *shoves an oran berry into Bongos mouth*
    Sabrina: I find KFC (Kanto Fried Combusken) is the best though. I was gonna apply for there. And sure, thatd be fun! :D
    Coconut: Ive not got insomnia, thank Arceus. *plays a really romantic piece and winks at Bongo*

Sabrina: *stops eating and puts bowl away too* At McDuckletts, as a Fly Thru order-er-thingy :S
    Coco: No way! He cant help it!

Sabrina: I nomnomnom guess. And no nomnom, but I think my boss nommonomomnom has a crush on monnomom me :S
    Coconut: But, he eats my dreams and its really annoying ;--; *gives Bongo his $100 back and carries on playing*

Sabrina: Omnomnom... Well, apparently nonomnomomnom shes dating nomnomom a Jigglypuff. Called Steve.
    Coconut: B-but... My boyfriends a Drowzee! It would be offensive! :eek: *dun dun duuun! Starts playing violin music for Bongo and Sabrina*

Sabrina: Ooh, lovely! *sits ontop of the chair like a cat would and starts nomming on spaghetti*

True. Homework is the main reason why kids die of homework overdose
    Coconut: True... I heard he was jailed one time. Then again, the guys a Hypno... 0-0

Sabrina: Yeah, sure! *smiles cheerily*

A Serperior :D Homework is the daddy of all evils.
    Coconut: Trololol, thats the Name R-per, silly! xD

Sabrina: Uh... All I know is a Glitch Move though, so, erm... Never mind I guess *blushes, embarrased*

Ive been [f]art-ing a lickie and a banner, and hatching some more Squirtles xD Ive had to do some dreaded homework too D:
    Coconut: I heard the Name Ratar is the best, though :/ hes in *insert new pokemon region of 2023 here* gosh darnit.

Sabrina: *derp faces back* care to battle? :D

Ive been art-ing, hatching, being awesome, etc. Right now Im sat in bed :p you? :D
    Coconut: Oh yeah, I remember why I went to the Name Rator now xD

Sabrina: Soo...

Hellooooo! ^_^
    Definitely partner with lots of Pokemon. Kanbei, Ieyasu, and Motonari's stories are all, have an army that has 100 Pokemon total. In addition, Oichi, Gracia, and Yoshimoto's required Pokemon to evolve, all have crappy attacks/attack strength. Oichi is Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Normal type, need I say more? Gracia is Gothitelle, whose attack is Future Sight. Yoshimoto is Forretress, it's attack, Gyro Ball, sucks. You'll need to change their Pokemon, FAST. I just evolved Nene, working on Shingen and am dealing with the frustration that Riolu are so damn rare. They only show up in the level 3 farm in Puglis after the main story. I've been farming months for Shingen, but I'm getting closer to 75% and still no Riolu.

~Ayra~
    Can you leave a comment about what you don't like about it? Also, since I had to redo the whole conquer Ransei thing for the majority of the Warlord stories, I know the battles back and forth. Also, in your Warlord story, watch out. All the Warlord leaders, not the junior Warlords, are in their evolved states, even if you didn't evolve them. You'll start out your Warlord story with you, Oichi, and Nobunaga. Nobunaga can only be evloved in his story, it's hard and quite tedious since he has to be 80% with Hydreigon, but, believe me, it's worth it.

~Ayra~
    Sabrina: Youre not weird, youre nuts, dude! *laughs*

Coconut: WOO! SPAGHETTI!!!
    ... Why is I called Coconuts?
    Sabrina: *turns awkwardly* You scared her away, didnt you?

Coconut: WHO HATH SUMMONED MEHH?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…