• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wat up prince Octorok lol I am just chilling on my break I gotta work till 11 I am doing ok How's the deox?
    People tend to avoid answering me directly because they think they know how I will react so I pay close attention to them how to react to my questions, how the act around others asking the same questions and I just pay attention to every little thing in general it keeps me focused and allows me to focus less on the negatives and focus more on being the friend I wanna be.
    I would say mature but that's not quite it, I would also say less quiet more actively open in certain areas but that's not all, you seem distant toward certain people that challenge you or question you. But I am not sure that is quite it either. Everytime I ask you a direct question you tend to avoid giving a direct answer by replying with nothing, never mind and etc.. Whereas you use to answer the question. You always wanna do things alone and don't like it when people keep offering their help, try you have always been that way but you seem more and more leaning toward that direction.

Can't really explain it though till I think of the exact word to describe the changes I see in you.
    You seem to be more dang it I can't think of the right word to describe it right now.
    You always say that and so do all the other friends that I worry about I pay attention and notice changes in everyone good or bad I notice a difference in you and I am not sure it's good or bad yet.
    Told you that you wouldn't understand. Mat would do I to me when I wouldn't listen to him or I was distracted or when I was avoiding him I would ask him why he was saying it then he would say I was trying to get your attention and it it worked. Then he would tell me what he wanted to say and because he had my attention I would answer him.

I was trying to get your attention if that makes any sense.
    Ok then I am trying a method Mat tried on me of getting someone to ask you why you are saying certain words to get their attention so that you can tell them what you need to tell them without making it confusing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…