• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• None are shiny, just got through chain IV breeding impish aron though, the offspring will have Curse, Head Smash, Iron Head, and Superpower and all impish though
    For that shiny unburden Hawlucha I can offer 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Crunch, Ancientpower, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance Male Solar Power Charmander, 4IV Male Impish Immunity Gligar, 5IV Glory Goomy, rare candies and any BP Item in the battle Chateaux except the ability Capsule, let me know if your interested or not :)
    Is your inbox full or something? I have sent several pms to you about the trade we were talking about a couple of days ago, but I have received no answer? Send me a pm so I know will ya.
    If you still have access to a Ditto, could I possibly bug you for one? If I get one, I could breed you an Elekid, and Froakie/Charmander, if you're interested. Thanks!
    Unfortunately, someone has already claimed the Meloetta with a shiny Genesect. c: I hope you can find another one!
    How goes the Victini I traded you a while back? Drifblim is great, but its been a while since I played apart from attempting the Masuda Method. However, as soon as I get a successful shiny its back to Drfiblim training!
    Well then it look's like i'll manage to catch that well bfore X/Y come out but then by that time the whole battle scene will have changed and everyone will be switching up there teams. Oh well I'll message you the list tomorrow afternoon and we'll go from there adios.
    Yeah I had totally forgot about the dream radar until I watched the Pokemon National Championship stream and saw the Landorous form that I wanted and was reminded you oculd only get it on the dream radar and then I realized how cheap it was and then regretting not getting it a long time ago. How long do you think it'll take for me to get all 3?
    Actually i'm just a casual battler I don't EV/IV train or worry about natures and gender's. I was actually browsing through the Pokedex and checking out Pokemon I like and what their DW abilities were and when I saw chimchar's I wanted it. I don't even know what steps to take to try and get some of those Pokemon from the DW. But I did finally buy the dream radar so I can get the other forme's of Land,Thun,Torn. I may use them for real battling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…