• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragonfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Well, bumping is against the rules, I don't want to risk getting a warning or infraction. But I'll ask the other mods. ]
    kk

I can help out with it if nobody else steps up and you don't want to do it yourself, I suppose.
    It occurs to me that there hasn't been any talk about the FF awards this year yet, and that usually happens back in early-mid fall. Is that a thing that's being worked on, or is it kind of in limbo at the moment?
    I would prefer to have one to keep, yeah. I'm pretty sure your scatterbug should still be icy despite the region switching, but I can't say for certain. In any case, it's no big deal... if you do end up with any extras at any point, though, I'd definitely love to have one.
    Það tók góðan tíma en ég náði mér í Elekid með Lonely nature í HG. Nú er bara að senda hann til White, og síðan Black 2. Ughh of mikið fyrir einn Pokémon.
    Hmm taktu þig þinn tíma þá, enginn pressa. Ég setti út fyrir Elekid í 5th gen WiFi center trading forum þannig að kannski kemur eithvað frá því. Þó ég bíst ekki við því. Og ég fann að ég get náð í Electabuzz í HeartGold. Vandamálið er að hann hefur bara 5-10% líkur um að birtast. Og er með 45 í catch rate sem gerir hann dálitið pirrandi. Égt náiði einnum en með vitlausa Nature. Þannig að annað hvort leita ég að fleirum eða set hann í Day Care með Ditto.
    Hey sjáðu hver birtist aftur út úr þunnu lofti! Og en og aftur með smá... eh "request" fyrir hjálp.
    Er að spila Black 2 og vantar Elekid. Getur þú hjálpað?
    Ég fór í 5th gen Wifi center trading forum en það eru sárar líkur á því að finna eithvað þar.
    Ég er fluttir til Noregs þannig þar var Wifi vandamál. Þangað til ég keypti mér 3DSXL í undirbúning fyrir X/Y, sem þíðir að í þetta skiptið eru enginn vandmál.
    So ... what happened to the contest? We got such a huge silence for days. I hope none of you suffered Xenon's (a pokemon competitive battler and yotube lets player)fate by dying out cold conscious when the Mega Pokemon wee released in that coro-coro leak. He nearly died.
    Just so a mod knows, I'm gonna say what happened. I accidentally posted the same post about 5 times on someone's profile, due to a glitch. It should not of happened. Is it a bug?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…