• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Nasty Plot has always boosted special attack by two stages. You should probably keep in mind that it's Riolu that learns Nasty Plot through level up and not Lucario.
    Nasty Plot gives two boosts to special attack, while Calm Mind only gives one. Plus, Lucario doesn't take hits all that well, so boosting special defense probably isn't going to be all that helpful.
    I'm not sure if going mixed is the best idea. Maybe try something more like:

Lucario@Lucarionite
    Jolly/Justified -> Adaptablility
    252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    -Close Combat
    -Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed
    -Crunch
    -Swords Dance

Or if you wish to go with special Lucario, then maybe try:

Lucario@Lucarionite
    Timid/Steadfast or Inner Focus -> Adaptability
    252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
    -Aura Spere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse
    -Nasty Plot

I wouldn't use either of these sets ont he same team you're running Garchomp though, because Megal Evolving one Pokémon will result in the other's item becoming a deadweight.
    That would be correct.

I'd probably suggest running Adamant or Jolly, since there's no point in cutting your defense if you're not running a mixed set.
    Super Training is like using vitamins, except it takes about 3 minutes to get the effect of gaining a max of 12 EVS per session. However, you can Super Train beyond 100 EVs in a stat, unlike vitamins, which cannot be used if the stat has 100 or more EVs.
    while I don't mind if you asked me a question, Competitive is one thing that I don't care about, so I know nothing about VGC, sorry ._.
    Yeah, and there's also Amoonguss you have to be aware of. Since there's no Sleep Clause in VGC, it can Spore your entire team, and you'll have nothing but sleeping Pokémon.
    Aromatherapy is probably worth trying out, since it's common to see some Pokémon like Cresselia and Thundurus spamming Thunder Wave everywhere.
    Naw, you need a male parent that knows the egg moves you want. That's why some combinations of egg moves are considered illegal, because there's no father Pokémon that can learn both moves (i.e. there's no Pokémon that can learn Beat Up and Encore that can breed with Whimsicott).
    To breed egg moves, you need to breed a father Pokémon that knows the egg move you want with a female of the species you want with the egg move. For example, if you wanted a Salamence with Dragon Dance, you just breed a female Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence with a male Pokémon, like Gyarados, that knows Dragon Dance.
    Well, 252 (attacking stat) / 252 speed / 6 HP is generally the simplest EV spread to run on a sweeper, and most of your Pokémon happen to be sweepers. Meganium is a bit harder though, since it's not a sweeper. But you could try running a spread of 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpDef. I'm not really the best when it comes to defensive EV spreads though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…