• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi!we have to play for RW. timezone gmt+1. i can be on most times between 9:30am-10pm po name: ez target? ps name: ez target .hope to get this before thursday as thats when school starts. gl.
    I think they're gonna bring some big changes to the competitive side of things, most definitely. Though, I'm going to personally refrain from judging them fully until I can test them in battle myself. At a glance though, some of the new forms (Blaziken) look pretty cool, and if they work the way I'm imagining they will, they're going to be quite interesting, for sure.
    Thanks a lot - I forgot to do that, because most of the tournaments I participate in don't require an exact score.
    That's fine. If, for some reason, it doesn't happen, then I'll also be able to do the same sort of time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll try and catch you tonight, then :)
    Hey, there, we're up against each other in the Rainbow Tournament :)
    I don't know which timezone you're in (I'm GMT +1), but I can do any day the rest of this week except for tomorrow and for short periods on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you let me know your timezone and when you'll be around (your time) then we can arrange something. Good luck! :) (And I assume we'll be battling on PO? Let me know if PS suits you better!)
    The First Round Of Rainbow Tournament Has Started Get Your Battle Done With A Week. Round One Will Last A Week. Also I Have Linked Everybody Profile That Can Be Found The Main Post.

-00swms
    i haven't done anything pokemon wise for a while, been too busy with my work, good thing is i'm making good money, around £300 a week... if i remember rightly your in america right? if so that would be about $460 a week.
    as much as i enjoy pokemon... i'd rather be making money haha
    Oh he already is, by a good 3 or 4 inches. But I still kick his *** when he tries to mess with me.

And not really. He only plays on Showdown with me here and there. He's more into playing racing games than Pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…