• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
jstinftw!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blarg I'm still alive. Out of the loop for current tourneys or anything. Mind has been on X/Y in 40 days. Gah i hope that tourney is going tob e like the first autumn friendly (the one with new pokes only, before any form of metagame formed in 5th gen) Wish we could skip september.
    sorry for not replying... but I just started high school...
    got smacked with 3 hours of homework on 3 nights already >.>
    I'll try and get the articles up ASAP!
    Yo, how are things going competitively. Also, hello, I'm back. Also, I made a page in the 5th gen competitive forums about the upcoming BW2 tourney, so sorry if you wanted to kick on that door first. Said thing is that it's been there for a couple days and there's little to no discussion on the thread, despite me including the other topic that coincides with the competition but isn't able to be put anywhere else. (The "XY Test Competition".)
    IKR! It's become much tougher, even in the regionals. I noticed that a lot more people know how to play this metagame and people have stopped copying teams blindly, which makes them even stronger. It's been a while since I've really battled, and I feel that I am too far behind right now.
    Well, thanks for the encouragement! Looks like I'll have to work extra hard to keep making these videos better then. n_n

For me, it was a bunch of stuff, but partly I just started feeling overwhelmed by the amount of tournaments that seemed to come out all at once, and the fact that I've not been able to fix my team up as well as I hoped I could. Between the two, I didn't find much incentive to play very much. But after fooling around with PS a bit, I think I've got to get breeding again. In particular, I want to try out a Purugly set I thought of awhile back. It'll take me some time to work out the details, though.

Actually, I do have access to a good microphone and stuff. My dad always has a bunch of musician stuff lying around the house, so I can borrow that whenever I need it. I've been thinking of doing voiceovers in some of my battle videos, so I've been toying with it a bit. You want me on the show? Hmm... well, that sounds nerve-racking, but it sounds like it might be fun too! Sure, I'll give it a try. n_n
    oh yeah, they are great. It's interesting to know that seniors from 2011 actually made it to the finals in Masters this year. They are a powerful group.
    lol I actually assumed. It's hard to have his talents and continue to be a senior. And, he did get around a 1900+ rating in the masters division of the IC because of some age mix up.
    You and Shreyas have my full support! I'm still mad at this site for not reporting when and where the Regional's were this year.
    Aww, thanks! n_n That's encouraging to hear. :) I do have a lot of fun with the teams I make, and I love the challenge of trying to confuse the opponent with unorthodox teams. I guess I just have a twisted sense of humour that way. x) I haven't been posting many videos lately, though. I've got a challenge battle coming up, and I'm working on something a little different. I'll actually do the battle (hopefully) tomorrow though, so I should hopefully have the video complete and uploaded within a week or so. If everything goes well.

By the way, sorry I haven't been as active in the club. I recently had a kind of frustrating time so I had to step back from the forums, and even Pokemon a bit. The fact that New Leaf is such an awesome game didn't help matters either! :p Glad to see that you've kept as passionate about battling as ever! n_n It looks like that's rejuvenating the club quite a bit.
    lol that is actually a pretty good question xD

I know joej and Drizzle were both at nationals, so they wouldn't be able to be on for a while. (Drizzle got top 4 tho, which is AMAZING). And, I'm on vacation right now, so internet is always an issue, which explains my lack of posts after finals lol
    Hm...I'm not the most competitive player out there, but I'd definitely be willing to support a stronger VGC metagame on Serebii. I'll be sure to voice my opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…