• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup thats Wego's love lol

I faced it yesterday in his UU frontier, it was an end stall match :(.
    I'm happy to hear that, I am glad Astral Shadow was very open for the idea (The idea of the style came from me)
    He is a great artist.

So how are ya bra, fighting Wego's Love now huh? (I saw the messages lol)
    Naw just the frontiers. The userbars should hopefully do the trick for the gyms and E4's.

I like the divirsity in it, and I dont want to make the op look like an pile of images.
    Same here and my uu team is not the same as when u beat me and my rock team is also
    I like the explaination of that one, it questions if the colossus can be compared with the animals, animals that take care of the enviroment.
    (The land you play in, the only living beings are the colossus, birds and reptiles) Are you just destroying the guardians of nature or do you slay Shadow creatures that plague the world?

The game is also an good example of controling power don't you think?
    All that power the hero had when he destroyed all the colossus put him eventually to his end, starting anew.

It's an magical game imo, one not to be forgotten ^^

Wish I could still play it :( I have the game but not the ps2 anymore
    you got good taste though! xD
    The bird probably, the way you had to climb on his back while he was flying was so freaking tense for the first time xD
    But I found the Sand snake one also to be quite cool, quite difficult too as you needed your horse and while you were riding it you needed to aim with your bow.

Man that game amazed in anyway. Other games I play after never gave me that.
    The music was great, stunning graphics, sweet story. The ending was sad, but was sort of continued in ICO. (I never played ICO though)

Who is your favorite?! :D and did you play ICO?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…