• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Foxes = Awesomest/cutest/silliest/adorablest animal. Ever! One of them, but definitely in top 3. :p

I am so behind in games. When you start, you should tell me how the Mystery Dungeon is. I haven't played one of those since high school.

You do Computer stuff. That right there means you are superhero. I can't do technology related things........

And I am. It's weird (?) because I'm an exchange student in my home country...hahaha but you should definitely travel while you can! It is the best! I know expenses can be a bit tricky, especially now, but it is so worth spending all your money on travels (okay not ALL your money, but enjoying the new culture and what that country has to offer). It is pushing my graduation back by a year, but I personally think it's worth it even though none of the courses I take with count towards my major when I return... xD
    OH MY GOSH IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG! I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!

When I read about your encounter with a wild fox, I had an episode. I LOVE FOXES. They are my spirit animal. That is so cool that you got to see one up close!

I got the Alpha Sapphire as well!! For the same reason too. Hahaha. I love Hoenn. The gyms, contests, secret bases. It is my favourite region. I was so happy when they brought it back. I finished Pokemon X, and I personally really enjoyed it because the player was customisable. I had a lot of fun shopping for new outfits...such a girly thing to do. OTL

How's your new school? I think it's so awesome that you are going to a more "hands on" school. I think that's the best way to learn instead of through lectures because visual is always the best way to go. I haven't gotten the Xbox One...I'm so lame. I hope everything is going well with you and your IT stuff. You are like, a superhero, because you can do technological stuff. Holy cow!

I am in Seoul, South Korea right now for a one year study abroad. None of my classes will be counted for towards my major, buuut I get to learn Korean (mother language). So I'm pretty happy about that.
    Hey long time not talk! I'm so sorry, my life has been sort of stressful with my projects and school work. I probably won't be on a whole lot still. But how has everything been? How's school going? Are you going to get the Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire that's coming out this weekend? I met a group of people who play Pokemon as much as I do, and we are all going to get it together and begin our new journeys together.
    nm really well working and went college last semester.

u want trade/battle sometimes pokemon x and y?
    u have x and y pokemon right?
    also later end of year u going get pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby?
    Wow! It's been so long since I logged on! Sorry!!!

I got my Pokemon X yesterday, and I absolutely love it! Did you get it? Or are you waiting for Z (if they make it? not completely sure).
    Sounds like fun lol
    I am ok lol
    You looking forward to the new eevee form?
    I remember Ike. Isn't Marth in Super Smash Bro's as well? Maybe people think Kellam is an empty suit of armor, that decorates the hallways?

That would be interesting for sure.

Those don't sound fun...but I'm not good at those subject either. Side campus? Is that like a smaller campus located near the main campus?
    Seriously? I'm still learning how it'll go. I made two games, and I'm messing around with both of them to get the feel of it better. I'm not very good at strategy games, but I think they are fun. Just really challenging to me, but it's more enjoyable than boring games.

Hahahaha, it would have been interesting if she did look like Flareon. You are really good at these sorts of games, it seems. This is my very first Fire Emblem game, so I have no idea what the other one is.

Lucky! I have classes all through 9am-3pm Monday to Thursdays. Fridays I only have one class at 2-3pm (Japanese). I was taking 19 credits, but I dropped my Linguistics so I'm down to 16. Even that's a lot. I won't have a lot of time to play games much, but hopefully I'll be able to play here and there. Fingers crossed!
    Oh thank you! That makes more sense now. I should probably start fighting those random armies that pop up here and there then. And I also got to start leveling up my characters...

Well that sounds interesting. I gotta meet her soon then. Does she look like Flareon???

First day of classes!! So excited! My first class is ballet 1! Then I end with Japanese. So happy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…