• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You shouldn't post or use signature moves until they are approved in the thread. But they're rated like once or twice a month so it won't take long I think. Just make a note with the pokemon saying "awaiting sig" or something, so you don't forget them
    You're welcome! There's only one minor thing you might want to do, and that's to set up a squad summaries post. It's a little hub post in the aforementioned thread where you can keep track of everything: your squad, your battles, your points, you know, those things. Take a look at how other people've done theirs if you don't know what to do.
    It's nothing big but it does help to have a visual aid.
    Oh yeah, and don't be a stranger - say hello in the Time Out thread, get some battles started. We don't bite. Much.
    Hello there! I saw your queries in the Squad Submissions threads, so I'll clarify:

The sigless squad submission thread is just that - you simply do just post there to add/drop pokemon whenever. It's there just so you can use that squad without having to wait.
    The squad submissions thread is where you add the sigs, but you don't have to wait for them; if you want to battle just use them without the sig. If they are rejected you simply repost them with edits made to make them more balanced. The approving LO (Mercutio or Jerichi) will give you a reason why it was rejected so you can act upon it, but I think you can still approach whomever rejected it for more clarification via PM/VM.

Bios don't have to be added in the squad submissions thread, you can just add them to your mons when you see fit, but as the bios are used to justify your pokemons signature move many people just add them together in there.
    I think those answer your questions, but if you don't feel free to ask myself, or if you want a more official answer, one of the LOs.
    hay! sorry I can't get online alot now cus school has started XD but I'll try to get on so much as i can after homework XD
    Damn, that's exactly my story! :eek:
    I never had much access to the internet, and when I could, I'd be on for as long as possible, but when I could get on whenever, I got bored in 3 days, lmao. xD
    Well, I voted on your thread. I would do it alot more, but I can't copy and paste, lol, so I have to type the whole thing out. Sorry for being lame, lol. What's up?
    Hey, good to see you again! :)
    Yeah, I usually just tend to lurk. Thanks for the offer to join the guild! I'll be a little busy once college starts again pretty soon, so I dunno if I'll join the guild right now or not, but I'll definitely take a look at it.
    XD Yeah, she's like that. It's my Dad's fault; he breaks almost every electronic device he touches, lol. And she runs a business online, so that's another reason. :/

Hey, don't think you do, cuz you didn't comment on my banner, but do you happen to like Yugioh?
    Oh boy. I cannot do Showdown or PS on my 3Ds, and I can't use my mom's pc to do that. She won't let me. I can battle, but I don't have my regular team, so I can only use an Uber Legendary team. You'd probably still win, lol. Maybe.
    Hey, even though we're in different Guilds, would you accept me into your club, and a FR? You're pretty cool.
    Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was about to be hunted down, lol.

Anyway, I have no access to a computer of my own. I only have my 3Ds, so I can't do any sims until I get my laptop.
    Sh1t, I just made an enemy.

I actually don't have a pc, so I can't do the simulators. I get on Serebii on my 3Ds browser, and no, it can't do the sim either.
    Eh, I'm weird like that, lol. I'm in "Stage 2: Build Test", lol.

Oh, uhhhhhhhhh, I'm actually in......TEG. Ehe...
    Somewhat. I'm getting my team Ev trained by a friend, and then I'll be rebreeding my entire team, and Ev train that group myself with desired natures. :)
    For whatever reason you said you had 5 wins, then the next battle you posted you said you had 7. Did you forget to post one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…