• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too! XD
    Ohhhh coool o.o I wanna do that too now! lol If you do draw them, I can't wait tp see it ;]
    Hm....Ima call you....Minx =D cause it sounds all...Minx-y~ lol XD (that didn't even make sence).
    lol Hey Minx (could I call you that o_O? unless you prefer someting else!)
    I saw your comment on Pandorashipping! XD
    good to know there are some more people out there that find the couple kinda cute~! =3
    Hey I checked out your DA =D
    I really like your style and that iKarishipping pick you drew of them kissing was SOOOO adoralbe! Keep up the cute work! ♥
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…