• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um, sure. Go ahead and post your comments about Israel as you deem appropriate, and I shall do the same. I trust that those thoughts will be informative -- and straightforward.
    Good afternoon. You may have already guessed that I'm a bit more alert today than I was yesterday, with the debate about Israel proceeding about as I predicted. How are you at this moment?
    No need to worry. I'm just sitting back and pondering my future courses of action. If you wish to offer your thoughts about Israel on that new thread of mine, then you will have my encouragement. For now, though, you can get some rest.
    Good evening, fellow political junkie. Perhaps it will be appropriate for me to shift gears a bit, as evidenced by my new "Modern Israel, 61 Years Later" thread in the Debate section. Feel free to look at it if you wish, and I will explain my support for Israel as best I can, building on my past political observations. For now, though, I wish to ask if you are doing well this evening.
    Aha. Good for you, fellow political junkie. At the moment, I sense a debate going on about China and India's economic emergences, and I've seen fit to explain the challenge posed by Sharia finance to America and its allies. Feel free to offer some thoughts there if you wish. I will safely conclude that I enjoyed tonight's political exchange with you and look forward to others in the future, perhaps even with other Serebii Pearlshippers.
    How interesting that you should point out Lula da Silva's assertion leading up to that big G-20 summit in London that white bankers were responsible for the current global economic downturn. As it turns out, that was already one of my gripes with him.:

Daily Mail's report about that fiasco

I don't doubt Elie Wiesel's outrage at Brazil's initial invitation to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at all, given Wiesel's survival of the Holocaust -- and Ahmadinejad's repeated denials of that genocide. President Barack Obama's efforts to talk to that apocalyptic tyrant without any preconditions can't succeed strategically in defending freedom, but perhaps Obama will have much better luck explaining why expanding America's trading connections with Colombia and Brazil is a good idea.
    Brazil's main energy company? A very impressive description I see now, and I wish to commend Lula da Silva for expanding Brazil's energy enterprises... but also for (apparently) forcing my favorite early 21st century villain to cancel his intended visit to Latin America indefinitely.:

http://www.douglasfarah.com/article/475/ahmadinejads-abrupt-cancellation-of-latin-american-trip

With Brazil standing strong against Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's globe-trotting gambits, I don't think Iran will make too much progress through South America in the immediate future, and that can't be a bad thing. I do wonder about Iran's main ally there, namely Venezuela. Have you heard anything about efforts to, say, strengthen trading connections between Brazil and Colombia?
    Very well, fellow political junkie, if I may call you that. Let's discuss the oil/natural gas field discoveries first, followed by a comparison of America and Brazil's governmental systems. I hear that that oil field is pretty big, like somewhere between five and eight billion barrels' worth of oil.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…