• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished my national dex..... The hardest part was getting the event pokes, like deoxys and stuff. Had to do tradebacks to register them. XD The very last pokemon I needed was a Glalie XD The guild will help a lot with team building, thats for certain :D
    I am deeply honored :D Well, it was bound to happen. Still have loads of improvement to go though. I am also terrible with team building........ But, oh well, i win sometimes so it doesn't matter much. Unfortunatly lives do get in the way....... I really should be on thie forums alot less than I usually am..... XD
    No problem, it happens to the best of us XD That's great. Hope you had fun while you were away XD I've been doing great, I've improved a lot competitively( at least I think so, anyway X) ) I am honored. I had to get rid of yours unfortunately.....it's a pity you can only hold so many. XC
    Hey mate :) Falconblade here (if you remember me :p), I saw you came back while I was gone :) good to have you again ;p
    Anyways, are you maybe willing to clone a few Pokemon for me? ;p you should also come check my shop ^^
    hmmm seems you must of left already lol oh well we can just do it a bit later no worries...ill exit the wifi room...
    alright thanks also one more i need to change my games also im a idiot i should of told you to uncheck the clones so i know what is the orignal i wanted to keep them for myself >.< but i just need latias cloned and were all good on my white 2..
    yes one copy of each the original and the clone i want back but the only one i want another is tentacool i want to have a seperate one for the teg shop so that can be cloned for people untrained since im using the one obviously since its nicknamed :p
    oh i remember ill be there a sec dwf vulpix >.< i need a clone too lol so 4 different pokes now minedregion's update reminded me lol
    you posted in your profile silly :p thank god i got the stalker update :p but if your asking about the elekid i don't think i have sadly :( i don't even have a electobuzz :/ i don't even magmar...i haven't transfer some of them from my forth gen yet...i do have scyther though :p lol sorrry just a joke cuaz its your sig pokemon XD
    just add both cuaz we be using both :p since my latias is on white 2 we have to use both wfc codes...i think i still have you ill double check...
    lol i got hungry so yeah >.< alright back my latias is on my white 2 forgot so we need to do in and out runs...so far i need to clone my 3 things on my black and 1 on my white 2...you know the drill for me i want to keep my originals XD just message me when your ready...if i forgot something i can always come back to you :p
    i tried every spread works perfectly im gunna eat first im hungry >.< i just woke up like a hour ago lol so let me eat first and we shall trade it will give me time to get what i need cloned...
    yeah i thought it was strange though lol but good news that parent will work though for any spread as long as it breeds with a parent im gunna double check now searching each hp so if that comes up we shall be fine and ill get my stuff ready that needs to be clone...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…