• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like to keep drawing him without his jacket(or shirt) on XD. One advantage to being an artist XD His story is pretty long. It goes farther than what Codee used to tell me originally.
    Yes. She says all my thoughts XD

Idk. I wasn't sure XD...But he is!.....-w- hehehehe:///3
    my alter ego is with me.

Waaaaait were you being sarcastic about the guy >.>? Or did you mean that?
    .......................JASDGHJIUYTDFGBKNHJFFGD.......I no likey english........
    Take dat!
    Oh....More crushed dreams :c

I'll have it don're by tomorrow at the latest XD You shall just have to wait o-0
    How was it???? D8

I'll show it to when I finish, but I'll post it up on my birthday.
    YOu know how amazing it would be to actually meet your characters DDDDX......ToT.....waaaaaaa

Yup you will >:3
    Its pretty much a B-day chapter about me getting to meet my characters. You'll see what I mean when I say I mentioned you.

You're gonna be like "Oro DDDDDx! I should have known >.>"
    Ahh I see lol I always like looking for it for myself and then if I can't find it after searching the whole store then I ask for where it is.
    I'm making a special chapter that involves both mangas for my B-day. It is so cute! And it is going to be in color XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…