• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *tries to refrain myself from laughing*.....HAHAHA it does look like an alien! XDDD

YOu know when you want to say something, and then you say a word you didn't exactly know the meaning. Thenyou look up it's meaning, and you find that it fitsd perfectly into what you said. That is what just happened with the word "refrain".
    but but cute and happy can look rediculous DX

BAM!
    Yeah I guess you can say that. I pay more attention to certain parts now.

Aww D: What kind of birdy?
    Pretty good I think XD Did you get the special chapter? I did that before I learned from the sexy man so it still looks the way I used to draw it.
    Lol I am I ask it very quietly and they have to ask me to speak up like ten times.
    Oro not that dirty DX

Yeah, though more romance in pokemon fairytale rather than blood type p XD hmm...luna X miles.........luna X zeru.....miles X zeru.....?
    Leafy DDDDX I canot go that far DDDDX Only romantic scenes that don't involve sex!........

We never had an ending. I just draw fro the script Codee gave me. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have an ending either.
    Yes...but make as many sexy scenes as possible *^*

I never ended when we started it XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…